View Single Post
Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-19-2011, 10:28 PM

Sushivati: All the giraffes went to bed, apparently. ;o; Matt says in the winter they have them go in their enclosure early. But now he's watching a turtle cam, so I'll have him give me the list. XD~

I don't know if the others are video feed, but the giraffes were still images you could refresh at your leisure.

Cheyenne Mountain Zoo – GiraffeCam Giraffes.

Best Zoo Cams for Seeing Cute Animals | Very Best Websites Everything else.

Ahhh, that sounds cool~! XD Too bad I'm too lazy for something like that. I love getting lost in reading wikis but too lazy to write stuff. (Which is why I never got around to a request thread on here. *horrible*)

Yes! D< I'm worried a bit, actually. Matt's unemployed again because his job just ended this week. Th contract is still good for a few months if the studio gets more work, but if he finds stuff anywhere else he has to go to the border again to get a work permit and permission. =-= Can't wait until he's a citizen and won't have all these hangups. Immigration is so stupid.

XDD!! If I can find my microphone we might be persuaded. And a collection would be awesome! You could splice it all to have different singers at different points, fufufu.

Awww. My sister just went to buy Matt and I caramel mochas (coffee + hot chocolate + caramel + whipped cream). Sooo good. And donuts. We're pigs. D: *sends to* ;o;~ <333

Edit: Another link from Matt xD http://www.wolf.org/wolves/experience/webcam.asp