View Single Post
Ceridwen_Crystaline Ikoda
The Inconsistent Wraith

Old 02-19-2011, 11:40 PM

Cute pickup is cute!

Sushivati: I'm not sure~. He keeps hopping what cameras he's watching from various zoos. All so cute though. @W@ <33

Now he's writing a work email. xD~ He's working pro-bono on an independent animated short in between studio jobs because it will be super fantastic for his demo reel update. And I get to act to help him with the thumbnails and motion~. O:

He was doing blind contours~. He'll scan them when he's not lazy. X3

Yeaaah. XD That's actually the biggest reason our art contest never really took off. It takes so long just to get stats and basic refs I got too tired to flesh things out. LOL And since then so much has changed canonically within their world I'd have to do it all from scratch anyway. Maybe I still will. I dunno. I don't really have any funds here. >_@'

Ohh, CSS. I tried to learn it for a while, coding journals and stuff, but I forget everything I taught myself. XD

Sankyuu~!. <3 It's hard really. Married for six months already @@!! And still our feet aren't off the ground. Living at home taking care of my mom because she almost died and we don't have the financial support because Matt can only do freelance contractual work in this country, and most places won't hire non-citizens. -_- Cross your fingers for our future! *stars shine with a scrolling background of determination* 8D!

xDD Maybe we'll make you a video. I just don't know where my mic is. D<;; It's annoying.

Maybe. D: I feel like I've let myself go a bit though. ;;' I need to get back to my OCD workouts like before the wedding. XD