Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 11-14-2016, 04:37 PM

Roachi

October 6, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Congratulations to today's winner, Roachi:!

Now this is how you really make a color pop - Between the background's black void and the swirling waters that cascade form her head, I'm impressed. Roachi looks like a vengeful spirit in outer space, waiting until the time is right before she attacks her unsuspecting victim. This avatar was very well planned out and shows a creative use of items that rarely tend to get the spotlight. Everything flows together so perfectly, it's like a whirlpool at night.

Well done!

January 3, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa View Post
This Friday's Pick goes tooo Roachi:!! And it's her second time, woot!

Oh my, Roachi. I see you're very err... hands-on. Those poor birds don't realize what's happening, or going to happen. But maybe I'm wrong! Maybe Roachi is just, you know... wanting to eat some chicken and feed some birds and... slice some apples? Maybe? I can dream? Well, in any case, at least it will be fresh! And these are free-range birds which is also a plus. I hope they're getting a good last meal.

Dinner at Roachi's house (sliced apples for those not eating chicken)!! Congrats~

December 6, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
And my AP for the week is... Roachi:

This being the season that it is, it's not uncommon to see avis decked out in snow and holly and warm woolen sweaters, mixing whites and reds and greens. But not Roachi. Oh no. Roachi said, "Snow?! Snow way!" Ha! ... ... ... Nope, Roachi takes us below the waves, to a wondrous and mysterious underwater kingdom. Is she a sentinel or a guardian, or perhaps the princess? Either one could work. And what also works very well is how she presents the feeling of water, without using typical watery items. The smoke and blue splatter combine to convey the sense of being deep on the ocean floor. Well done. :D

So congrats to Roachi on her third star!

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 12-21-2016 at 05:38 PM..