Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 11-14-2016, 04:38 PM

*Hime*

November 5th, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Let's congratulate today's winner, *Hime*:!

OMG! It's Tigra the Tiger! Do you have any idea how long it's been since I've seen an avatar equip that CI? It's been ages, probably years!

Not only is Hime giving me a fun sense of nostalgia, but her outfit looks amazing here to. This is a wonderful mixture of color, and it creates a great warrior theme. Nice job!
February 7th, 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post

And my AP for the week is...

*Hime*:

Yes yes, I know, I know. I see it. There's a trend here. Where is Howdy's head lately? What dark cloud has invaded my little world to make me choose three avis in a row incorporating blood? And what dark presence has persuaded me to choose a fourth? While the answer is simple... I saw *Hime*'s avi and couldn't pass it over. --- A sweet looking wolf maiden, who has shown the world that her claws will not be contained. She went medieval on them fools. But most of all, this avi is about color. The pops of yellow and orange, spread across the cooler blues. The striking red of the blood and curtains... and mostly those eyes. They pop the most. Very nice. ;D

So congrats to *Hime* on her second star!

EDIT: Holy cow, it's the fifth avi i've chosen with blood in it! I'm all kinds of violent lately.

April 28th, 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Woohoo, let's all congratulate *Hime*: on winning a THIRD STAR!

My mind is so jelly right now, I was genuinely dreading having to look through a list of avatars and pick something out for today's win. So bless Hime for coming up with an outfit that legitimately made me stop and mutter to myself "Ooooo, look at the pretty colors..."

Fantastic job! This avie is ornate and delicate, I don't know how you managed to create such a lovely balance of both color and texture!

Last edited by Car'a'Carn; 12-30-2022 at 08:58 PM..