Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 11-14-2016, 04:39 PM

ghostPastry

January 8th, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Put your hands together for today's winner, ghostPastry:!

Sometimes an avatar just works, you know? All the bits and pieces come together in order to create an outfit that can't help but make you smile. This is definitely one of those times: I don't know what's going on here or what this little guy is supposed to be, but darned if I don't like him anyway! This seems like a fella that Peeblo would love to hang out with for an evening of mischief and mayhem.

Congratulations!
October 27th, 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Hooray for today's winner, ghostPastry!

Ah! This is so simple, and I love it so much!

I never would have thought to create a bubbling flower cauldron, but ghostPastry: did a wonderful job creating it. What better place for some young witch to brew up her latest love potions? Or for a forest spirit to entrance travelers to come just a little bit closer?

Congrats!
April 30th, 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post
Evening, friends! Again, AP escaped me for a while. Personal matters have just messing with my head. Nothing that needs exploring. ... I certainly wasn't frolicking on a beach somewhere in the Caribbean and drinking daiquiris with a handsome artist named Balthazar. ... Please, I don't frolic. And I avoid the sun like I was a vampire. ...

And my AP for the week is...

ghostPastry

I think it was Socrates who said, "Life can be a butt, and you know what, it can turn you into a nut." Brilliant man. But yes, sometimes life can be annoying, so take time to seek out things that calm you, even the little things. And that's what ghost is giving me right here... just a little scene of serenity. Who is this person? A soothsayer? An oracle? Another synonym? That's what it reads to me, a mystic, deep in meditation. What are they trying to divine? Mysteries of the universe? The nature of the human mind? The In and Out secret menu? Animal style burgers are good. ... You have the bright green and purple and stark white, but I think it's the pale blues and violets that pop most for me. Very nicely done.

So congrats to ghost on his third star!

January 31st, 2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car'a'Carn View Post
The last Admin’s Pick of January!

Today I bring you someone who’s style changes as often as the weather where I live. Unlike the weather… Their style brings a smile to my lips whenever I see a new design! Today will be their 4th win! Please put your hands together for…

The city is dark, but the lights are so bright, so hot, you wouldn’t know it. Cameras flash bright like winking stars as a throng of people press against velvet security ropes.

“PANDA!!!”

They scream, hands waving, reaching, hopping to touch the adorable bit of fluff that’s just exited it’s hot pink limo. Panda turns… And the crowd erupts! Those eyes... They’re getting lost in them! Positively hypnotized by the way Panda’s walkin! Fans are screaming! Chanting, “Panda! Panda! Panda!” So many friends, Panda can’t even name them. And who could blame Panda when they are simply… Too famous…

Congratulations ghostPastry on your fourth Admin’s Pick Star!

Inspiration and lyrics heavily used from…
Haven't You Noticed (I'm A Star)

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 03-03-2023 at 10:45 PM..