Li Mei
Accentuate
NPC

Old 11-14-2016, 04:39 PM

Hadsvich

January 6th, 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Let's all congratulate today's winner, Hadsvich:!

You don't need a lot of items in order to create a fantastic avatar - Just look at this little kitty! The Heaven Kitty is an older item that doesn't get as much love as it really deserves, but here it is in full force. Set up against this snow bank and dark background, all I want is to run up and scoop that poor little cat into my arms.

Great job!
April 21st, 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Hooray for today's winner, ghostPastry!

Ah! This is so simple, and I love it so much!

I never would have thought to create a bubbling flower cauldron, but ghostPastry: did a wonderful job creating it. What better place for some young witch to brew up her latest love potions? Or for a forest spirit to entrance travelers to come just a little bit closer?

Congrats!
March 3rd, 2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigbigadorlube View Post
Hello all! It's been crazy times over here in Zigland but I'm here for the next Admin's Pick! *cackles until she starts coughing* Ahem, anyway, without further ado, I present to you...

Hadsvich:

When I saw this avatar, I just knew it had to be the next pick. The lucky cat is sadly a rarely used item. I was tickled pink to see this magical scene appear before my eyes with our favorite lucky cat batting at a host of gentle monarch butterflies as they dip and swirl in the air. Just behind them, we have a hint of something more to come. Magical lights begin to twinkle and glow, and, is that some sort of disturbance? Perhaps a portal to another world? I certainly hope only good things will emerge from it! But maybe we will never know...

What I DO know however is that we should all give a big round of applause for Hadsvich's third Admin Pick star! Congratulations!

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 03-04-2023 at 02:01 AM..