View Single Post
jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-13-2009, 01:28 PM

Here we go! Rosebleed is our winner for this week!

She looks like a fishie queen! I can't call her a mermaid without chopping her legs off xD This is clever, check out that use of colour..

The hair's the same shade as only a couple of the items, that are well placed in the middle and at the bottom and not too big either, so that doesn't over-power the overall look. Say if she'd used the real long hair so there was purple behind the whole of the avatar, it would have looked way too much.

Same principal's been used with the aqua tones, well placed and spaced. Gold adds very nice warm highlights and breaks up the otherwise cool colours, and the use of the lilac steampunk blouse works perfectly to compliment the fan and the stockings and not leave the arms bare.

The fan is a real outfit clincher really, I wonder if it was part of the inspiration for the colour scheme in the first place. There's no clutter, just enough of everything to go together perfectly. Also, the mask looks good! lol. I rarely see that look attractive in an outfit, but the purple hair seems to flatter it, and the easter egg earrongs actually look like they're part of it too xD

Well done Rose, you look great!