View Single Post
Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. Only the strong survive."

Old 12-28-2011, 06:06 PM

Marquet smirked. "i insist on wearing this because people respect me. Plus I could kick their ass with or without nice clothes, but once i'm rich from this journey i'll be sure to have everything i've desired." He said, his eyes glancing out to the sea. He desired to retire as a journeyman and live his life in luxury in some mansion by the sea. He barked out orders to a few passing crew members. "If you want a good cot downstairs Fenris you might want to go and claim it now. We'll be setting off soon once everyones on."He said, glancing to the floor.

"Oh and since your friend doesn't seem the type to do heavy labor.. considering he looks very sick from the ship.. can he talk?" He asked, raising his left eyebrow. "Every night I'll need someone to take a small meal to Scarlett, for she refuses to take food or anything from me at all. And he looks innocent enough for her to trust.." He said, looking down at the boy. He then looked back up at Fenris, amusement playing on his eyes. "He's a cute accessory for you Fenris, really he is. He goes so well with your bad ass look." He said to his friend, grinning.