View Single Post
PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-05-2015, 12:13 AM

What was going on? Chance watched all the commotion with confusion. He hadn't even had the chance to say hi to Dorian, before the Courtney showed him the pictures. She started with one of Amy. It made him smile, even if she looked so uncomfortable, and kept tugging at her hair, or pulling at her tunic. Then the pictures started getting strange.

Amy lost her makeup. She lost her clothes, her hair .... And suddenly Chance's heart beat too fast and his face went as red as it could. His eyes lifted and found Dorian. The other guy had kissed him, tricked him, knowing full well that Chance had thought he was a woman.

Courtney tugged at his sleeve. "We made him do it for a project." Even she had the grace to look a bit ashamed. "We never thought you'd be attracted to him."

"Just ... leave us alone! All of you." Courtney looked shocked at his outburst. Somehow, though, they all left after the message was passed around. They even went so far as to block the door, to make sure no one wandered in til they were done talking.

Chance grabbed Dorian's arm. He could just tell the greased covered youth was ready to bolt. He felt the muscles ... but the smoothness of it was Amy's. How had he not realized? His eyes softened. "Dorian, I ..." He had been the first person to ever kiss the young man. It made him feel all warm and fuzzy to think about it. And Dorian had opened up to him. "What happened Saturday, I had no idea it was you. I'm sorry for not realizing it." He squeezed Dorian's arm lightly, the same way he had when they were all alone in the closet at Mark's house. He never would have done that before.

Something had changed between them.