View Single Post
Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-20-2012, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorSinister View Post
Yeah and there were so many horrible stories of people losing loved ones and such. There were some news stories that almost seemed to exploit the people's sadness. They'd just kinda bombard them with sad questions until they cried. It was brutal.

Oh I am a fan of experimentation (wait...that came out wrong) but in magic I feel like if I figured out I had the use of such, I'd cause such chaos accidentally that I'd be barred from using it...or captured and dissected for science. One of the two.

Yea many of the media do such as to draw attention-- thats the price of mass communication i guess...

i know what you meant LOL... anyway, well first i would like to explore meditation first then the power of using synergy to make things lighter such as the whole lite as a feather stiff as a board thing. as far as summoning spirits that would come later-- or communicating with them. I think the use of magic would really be helpful in the right ways but of course like anything else, it has reverse effects.