View Single Post
ProfessorSinister
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-20-2012, 05:21 PM

Allowed? I am an adult now, hun. Haven't lived with my parents in years. As for back when they came out, Yes I was. My mother did have a friend though who came into the apartment, claimed he "smelled evil", walked right upstairs and grabbed my collector's set of the books that were out that far, and promptly went outside to chuck them into the dumpster. My mom, being too small to get them out of the dumpster (he actually snuck off and did this and came back to tell my mom he'd threw them out) felt so bad and yelled at him and asked him to leave.

I get home from school to find my prized possessions at the time were gone and as they were a gift, I was even more heartbroken. My mom was almost in tears apologizing for her fail friend. Luckily, the dumpster was empty, he'd wrapped them in a plastic bag, and one of my friends got home and jumped into the dumpster and got them out for me again.

So, just as a little jab at him, I hid the books. I put them behind something in my closet knowing he'd come over later. He walks into the apartment, sniffs the air, and goes "Good. I don't smell the evil coming from those books anymore." then tried to lecture me about devils and witches but my mom stopped his rant quick.