View Single Post
BloodBaine
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-05-2013, 02:12 PM

Garion adjusted his back pack nervously as the girl seemed really grouchy and was snapping at him, he looked down and mumbled, "Well most likely the same thing you are.. i got dropped off here." Garion adjusted his bag again and stood up sighing, as he looked around, there seemed to be a start to life here, people had started moving around the grounds now that the moon had set and they were ignoring both him and the girl currently. Garion watched her movements, trying to figure out what he was going to do when she mentioned the mark. He tried to look up at his forehead to see it, then thought how stupid he had to look so he blushed and then turned looking at her mark, "Hmm I guess we do.. um.. where i guess we must be at some school place.. judging by the amount of back packs that people have walking around here." he said realizing he fit in alot better here then the girl did, simply because he didn't look as dirty and had a bag. "Hello.. by the way.. my name is Garion." he said reaching out a hand towards her.