View Single Post
anonchop
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-22-2013, 06:17 PM

(( I agree with you, Wolfie. XD We need to let everybody have a chance to interact and get the day through. While finx's character is in bed waiting for the next day, everyone else needs to make sure they know where their characters are during the night and get ready for the school day coming. For convenience's sake, everyone will have the same first class together. It'll be a sort of homeroom. After that, we can separate for another, some people can time-skip if they want, and then lunch and one more class. Just so that we can all be on the same page as much as possible. I will be dropping vague mysterious hints of the "bad guy"s all around us at various times. Maybe I'll even message you for some assistance or your part? I haven't decided yet. Regardless of all that, let's all get through this day in the RP and get ready for teh mysturiez ahead of us! Haha. C; ))

Isabelle found her way to the correct room while avoiding people running, flying, and trotting like psychos through the halls. It was on the second floor, room number 13. 'How lucky...' She rolled her eyes to herself and opened the door. All of the rooms at Wallingford were the same. Two beds on each wall, two accompanying dressers, and one desk with a very old looking computer on it separating them. On the adjacent wall was the door to the bathroom and two mini closets. She blinked and began to put her things away on the side furthest from the door and closest to the window. 'I hope whoever rooms with me doesn't mind me taking this side.' She sighed to herself, then tensed. 'What if my roommate is a bully!?' She closed the drawer of her dresser and hopped onto the bed. 'I don't want a roommate!' She hugged her knees close to her and pulled up the covers. Midst imagining a boogie monster style-esque roommate, the door opened and a familiar face walked in.

"Oh, hey. Looks like we're roomies."

Isabelle smiled thankfully at the red-haired girl. She was glad, at least, that it was someone she partially knew. 'H-Hello.' She nodded, remembering that she could hear thoughts. 'Is it okay that I have this side?... I... I like looking out the window.' She looked out while thinking. It was getting darker. Soon, they'd have to go to bed.

Last edited by anonchop; 05-22-2013 at 06:19 PM..