View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 08-19-2014, 04:52 PM

[A random last bit of action before the night, and a lead in to my second charrie who will pop up once I am done with the pro and it is morning! Yay lol ]

Yuki closed his eyes for a moment, ignoring what was going on around him now. It was really none of his business. A few moments later, a hard thud was delivered to the door, forcing it open. A man walked in, his eyes spotting Yukiteru, who opened his to glance over. "I finally found you, I knew you'd have to be somewhere around here" he said, smirking as if proud of himself. Yukiteru sighed, leaning his head upon his hand. "That was quite uncalled for and rude" he said, his voice had not changed. He still seemed uninterested and bored. The man glared at him, stepping closer. "Return the diamond" he said. "Can't do that" Yukiteru said, "it does not belong in the hands of such disgusting theives."

"Why you.." the man pulled his arm back, balling his hand into a fist. Finally a slight spark caught in his eyes. He placed a hand upon the table, his legs uncrossing enough for him to slam a foot hard into the man's stomach. The speed and reaction of the kick had been impressive, the man being knocked back out the door, into the steps. Yukiteru sighed, standing. He did not turn to glance at the others, as he stepped over to the door. The man glared, but he had gotten back on his feet. "Don't you know it is rude to force your way into a business that has closed for the night...such careless attitude towards others" Yukiteru said in a casual manner, fixing his gloves a bit. "The hell with this hole in the ground" he once more made a move forward.

It was a foolish move though. For Yukiteru, the world around him slowed down. He had activated his power, focusing on his speed. To others who were watching though, it would be like his movements would be instant. The man moving in front of the door, once more his fist out in front of him, where Yukiteru had been moments before. Now however, he stood behind him, one hand in his pocket, the other on the brim of his hat. "Such disgusting manners" he says, slipping his hand out of his pocket. He delivered a swift and simple hit with his elbow to the back of the man's shoulders. His eyes widened, as he was hit to his knees. His teeth clenching angrily.

"Why you..." he grumbled. Yukiteru turned, moving next to the man. "A bit of advice" he crouched down near the man, "do not bother me with your pathetic fighting.....and you would be wise to never show yourself around here again." The man looked at him and glared, "and if I refuse?" Yukiteru shrugged, looking bored, "the owner might have a use for you...he seems to like flesh.." The man glanced up, now catching sight of the ogre he had not before. His eyes widened, and he jumpped up, backing up. "Ah...s-sorry...." he turned and took off, saying something about not wanting to be food. Yukiteru stood, bored once more. He stepped back inside, turning to look at the ogre a bit. He gave him a light bow, his right hand over his heart in an apology.

"Forgive me for the trouble...some have such horrible manners..." he would not blame the other if he became furious with him. He had taken care in taking it outside, as to not to cause trouble to those inside or the establishment itself. However, the other had kicked the door in. He turned to examine the lock, it was not to damaged. He kneeled a bit by it, beginning to tinker with it without having to be asked or anything. Soon enough, it looked good as new. Closing the door, it locked once more without a problem. Everything back as to how it had been before the man had barged in. Turning away, Yukiteru nodded to the others, before heading himself up to his room. If the ogre decided to engage him, he would not blame him. He unlocked the room, obtaining his coat and scarf in case the other decided to tell him he was to much trouble, after what had happened earlier.