View Single Post
Kry
Hero Complex

Old 08-21-2014, 09:14 AM

Kioku had stopped when the door of the Tavern burst open, and he had frowned for a moment. Then Yukiteru sprang into action, quickly taking care of the situation, he handled it fairly well. What surprised Kioku was that the young man began to fix the door once the situation had been handled. Wasn't that sweet? He had started moving again when Frewen spoke up, causing him to pause and hesitate.

Priscilla spoke up, answering the kelpie's question almost immediately, and Kioku laughed lightly at her words. Perhaps she was more fun than she initially seemed, maybe he should just follow her to her room and volunteer to wear something cute for her. That thought was put on hold, and he raised a hand to his mouth, fingers touch his lips gently. As if that could stop him from speaking, as that compulsion to tell the truth washed over him. It was so obvious too that Frewen was responsible, and Kioku would not eat or drink anything that kelpie put his hands on again.

"I..." He tried to hesitate, tried to stop the words from slipping past his lips, he even bit down hard on one of his fingers but that didn't stop it. The harder he resisted, the stronger the pull to speak the truth became, like he absolutely had to say it. Had to let the words out. "..I.." He bit down harder on his finger, drawing blood and his other hand clutched at his shirt over his heart, at the sudden tightness and pain in his chest. Things were secrets for a reason, even embarrassing things, Frewen had no right to invade their privacy like this. "..I..was.." It was Kioku's only secret really, well the only one that actually embarrassed him. It was also something he was ashamed of.

The others, if they learned this, what would they think of him? How terrible of Frewen to do such a thing. He bit down harder on his finger, drawing a bit more blood as he tried to fight it. " I was..." He muttered the rest of the sentence, still loud enough to be heard though. Something about that truth potion made him say his secret loud enough for their ears to hear him even though he didn't want to. They could take it to mean how they wanted it to mean, it was the only way he could word it without coming out and saying anything he didn't really want to say. It was still the truth. ][I had to edit this. >.> Cause I'm terrible. x.x ][

There were tears in his eyes as he bolted, his body finally obeying him. He ran up the stairs as fast as he could. Kioku didn't even try to find the room that matched his key, he went into the first unlocked room he found. That hadn't been something he wanted to tell anybody, it hadn't been something he wanted to think about but it was his only embarrassing secret.

Last edited by Kry; 08-25-2014 at 06:07 AM.. Reason: I'm a horrible person. x.x