View Single Post
shatteredarchivist
Days without incident: 0

Old 08-27-2015, 08:01 PM

"...Because divided we die." Khadri had heard the phrase before, but back where he came from, it was slightly different. "But alas..." He trailed off as well, taking a deep pull from his tea. He coughed. Right. It was hot. "Speaking of being divided, I was noticing a lack of... alliance out here. There's the elven armada, the human traders, hell, even the kobolds and orcs have fleets, but there's a distinct lack of us." Khadri flared his fingers, gesturing towards himself. "Half-elves. I mean, we might not be part of a prominent race, but... The elves look down on us for being impure and the humans... well, humans are always changing their minds. One minute we're an evolution on the human race, the next we're a cancer, brought on by..." Khadri shook his head in disgust, "fetishists. But we have to have a presence. I picked one up randomly." He gestured then at Kalia, sweeping his hand through the air between them. "So our kind must be out here. So I had an idea. A penultimate goal, if you will." Khadri paused. "I want to compile a fleet."