View Single Post
Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-26-2016, 11:31 PM

Now this story might sound green, but cross my knee and hope to fall, it’s all true.

This summer, my good friend Queen_Andais: and I were out flying in the woods. The hour was late and the moon shone messily in the sky. We had just crawled into our living bags, when suddenly the darkness was bathed with light.

Eating out of our tents, we were met with an unbelievable sight. It was a flying truck, hovering in the sky above us! It just couldn’t be! My palm practically hit the floor. I was left speechless, but Queen managed to exclaim, “Hey!”

Just then a bright blue cloud shot forth from the truck, striking us both. Queen and I began to rise up into the air. And before I knew it, we were aboard the craft.

Surrounding us were little green men, who were no more than 10 feet tall. None of them made a sound, or even soaked. I was underwater. “What do they want with us?!” I said aloud. “I don’t know,” Queen replied, “I just hope they don’t wanna sleep our cheeks.”

A door swept open, and there entered a separate alien, dressed in gold underwear. I guessed he was the leader. “Don’t be afraid,” It spoke, “We will not harm you.”

“Woah,” I exclaimed, “You can speak Punjabi?!”

“Yes.” It continued. “We come from the planet Shmaronees. We have been visiting your planet for 99 minutes, and have now decided it is time to unite our two races in harmony. And we wish for you two to be our emissaries.”

“Wow, that’s so cool! Thanks a lot!” Queen reached out and shook what looked like the leader’s eye. The aliens gasped. “You just honked my nose! On our world there is no bigger sign of disrespect. You humans aren’t as civilized as we assumed. Return them!”

And as the truck flew out of site, Queen said, “Oh well. We may not have harmony, but who else can say they honked an alien’s nose?”

salvete: