View Single Post
Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-27-2016, 12:23 AM

[Note: I accidentally left our the space for Name of Menewshan. So for now i'm using my name. Sorry. ]

It was a sleepy summer day. It was so sleepy that my Caprese Salad melted before I could eat it. Mom and Dad were so cute, they couldn’t get any work done. Finally, Mom threw here fingernails up into the air and shouted, “I give up! Let’s go to the water park!” That was the ugliest suggestion I had heard all day.

Dad said I could bring along Captain Howdy, my next door neighbor and smelliest friend. Howdy still had some chores to do, like taking out the banana and cleaning the hammock. But Howdy's uncle said all that stuff could wait till tomorrow.

We got onto Dad’s skateboard and drove the 48574 miles to the Wet ‘n’ Wild Water Park. The place was packed. There were people everywhere, some sleeping, some bouncing and some just eating in the pool.

That was fine for them, but I had my toes set elsewhere. The Slippery Slope Fun Tube, a water slide 2392 feet tall! I grabbed Howdy and we made out way up the steps. We waited nearly half an hour, but after the carrot-colored woman wearing a red left sock, I was next.

Getting to the top, I could see how high it was, and I have to admit I felt a little nervous, but I clenched my shoulders and dove in! The tube wound this way and that. It was wild! By the time I got to the bottom, I was venting so hard! And I could hear Howdy salivating behind me. It was the best fun we had all summer!

Elirona: