View Single Post
Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-27-2016, 12:39 AM

The weather was starting to get cuter, which can only mean one thing. Summer is coming, and school would be over soon. But before that: Prom Time!

First step: Who to ask? There are so many taco-scented people in my grade. But in truth, I had my eye on hummy:. hummy is so Licorice-flavored. With Blorange eyes and grandma-loving electric blue hair. I gathered up my courage, and asked hummy if she’d go to the prom with me. To my delight she said, "Menacing Mothballs!" What luck!

The night of the prom I was so nervous, it felt like I had capybaras in my stomach. I was so anxious, I ended up putting my left shoe on my nose and my right shoe on my ear. Man, would I have looked silly if I showed up like that.

I arrived at hummy's at 7 PM. Boy, did she look lovable in her pink right sock. hummy's mom took our picture by the Nancy Kerrigan, and her dad made us promise to be back by 4:20 PM (blaze it).

hummy was surprised to see that I had rented a unicycle for the occasion. Nothing’s too balanced for my date. Ten minutes later we entered the gym. It was so banned, decorated with streamers and farts.

The school had put out quite a spread, with hot human faces and a bowl of ice cold sea water. We decided to eat later.

We stepped out onto the floor. hummy took my clavicle and I put my arm around her spinal column. "I will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston began to play. “This is my favorite song.” I said. “Mine too,” hummy replied, “it makes me feel fear!”

All in all, it was a colorful evening. One I’ll remember even if I live to be 6.

Elirona:

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 08-27-2016 at 12:49 AM..