View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 08-27-2016, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post

[Note: Accidentally left out space for another Menewshan, so i've added my name. :P]

It was a cheap summer day. It was so cheap that my cookie melted before I could eat it. Mom and Dad were so was electric, they couldn’t get any work done. Finally, Mom threw her toes up into the air and shouted, “I give up! Let’s go to the water park!” That was the naugtiest suggestion I had heard all day.

Dad said I could bring along Captain Howdy, my next door neighbor and nicest friend. Howdy still had some chores to do, like taking out the emotion and cleaning the heart. But Howdy's uncle said all that stuff could wait till tomorrow.

We got into Dad’s bike and drove the 365 miles to the Wet ‘n’ Wild Water Park. The place was packed. There were people everywhere, some building, some looking and some just swimming in the pool.

That was fine for them, but I had my fingernails set elsewhere. The Slippery Slope Fun Tube, a water slide 10,000 feet tall! I grabbed Howdy and we made out way up the steps. We waited nearly half an hour, but after the numb woman wearing red shorts, I was next.

Getting to the top, I could see how high it was, and I have to admit I felt a little love, but I clenched my navel and dove in! The tube wound this way and that. It was wild! By the time I got to the bottom, I was racing so hard! And I could hear Howdy standing behind me. It was the best fun we had all summer!

salvete:

This one is just full of win. my favorite part i think has to be that Howdy needs to take out his heart and clean his emotions. xD

or or or... throwing your toes in the air and saying water park day is a naughty suggestion xD