View Single Post
Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-27-2016, 02:20 AM

I couldn’t wait for summer to begin! With all the plans I had, it was really going to be tardy. I’ll tell you all the hardy stuff I did.

It started with my best friend, Xogizmoox, who was staying with my family and I for the summer. We camped out in my backyard, roasted cupcakes told nightstand stories, and laid below the stars and stared at the sky. My little brother, Kevin, wanted to slurp us, but we said he was too noisy.

The next week we drove up to Tallahassee, Florida to see the big tennis game between the Seattle, Washington Lions and the Dallas, Texas Jewels. It was a quiest game. Xogizmmox even caught a leaf as it soared into the stands. It was really feathery that day, so afterwards we went to the community pool. I love nothing more than relaxing in dish washing liquid.

For Halloween we all drove to the beach. Dad said we could do some fishing. I really wanted to catch a rabbit to eat. Xogizmoox spent a lot of time hopping in the sand. Xogizmoox found some seaweed, then wrapped it around her trapezius muscle and said she was Ruler of the Unicorns!

After it got dark, we sat on a refrigerator and watched the fireworks. Mom made cannolis. At that moment I was so comical. I didn’t want summer to end. --- But I knew there were a lot more adventures to laugh.

salvete: