View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 05-31-2015, 07:13 PM

Entering the room, Victor's attention was on a book in hand. One of his journals, more than on anyone else within. He cared little at the moment what was going on, his mind on the latest experiment going on within the labs. Pausing near the group, he finally sighed, closing the book with a light snap of its pages. His eyes lifting from it, he arched an eyebrow at the scene. They truly did look divided, most standing off in their own mini cliques so to speak. Lowering the book to his side, his free hand lifted to lightly adjust his glasses. Bazel noticing him smile, "well, if it isn't old Vicky come to play with us as well....finally dragged yourself away from the test tubes?"

Victor scowled lightly at the nickname addressed at him, "my work is for not only my own benefit, but yours as well." Bazel nodded a bit, "yes yes, I can't wait for our little friends here to play with what you have in store....it is going to be.....delicious." He laughed then, Victor sighing. He was the more serious of the band of villains, there was no denying that. But he had his moments as well of fun, this...was not one of them. Turning his attention back to the book, an orb of light appeared around it, a warm golden yellow in nature. It lifted into the air, before he gave a sharp snap. The book in the bubble vanished back to the lab.