View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 04-16-2015, 11:36 PM

He watched her expression as he kissed her hand. She seemed uncertain about it, as many often were. In many ways the saying chivalry was dead was not to much of an understatement. He knew that men now a days, were more concerned with other things. He nodded slightly as she said it was nice to meet him. She then spoke her name, which stuck now within his memory. He would not be forgetting it. She then moved on to his offer, so, she had some business here first.

When she said he must be eager to get going to his own camp, he gave a light wave of his hand to brush off the statement. "It is no trouble at all. I have plenty of time myself...since that is partially what I am here for, is time" he noted the way the pack weighed on her, "besides, I would feel ill of myself if I simply left someone who could use a bit of asistance. I insist, it is no trouble at all. Besides, a plesant conversation along the way would be a nice change of pace from the city business world." He was not the type to simply abandoned someone, even if he was on vacation.

He flashed her another charming smile, "of course I will not force you to accept anything." He did not wish to push her into something that would truly make her uncomfortable. But then again, he was not one to simply give up without a fight. She did look like she could use the help, and he was not very inclined to leave her company just yet. To be honest, she interested him. He did not get to actually speak to to many people outside his circle other than for business or those his friends tried to secretly hope to set him up with. He was not the time to believe in a solidified fate, he believed people could change their future and choose.

However, he was more inclined to believe things happened for a reason, it was up to those affected to choose what happened next or as a result. As it stood, he had nothing to do besides getting to his camp sight and getting things set up before dark. It was not a good idea for anyone to be wandering around at night, even experienced people could run into danger. From the subtle hints, he was guessing she was not to much of an experienced camper if she had so little with her. So it tied back into his desire not to simply leave her to fend for herself.