View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 06-04-2015, 07:04 PM

Still she did not respond much, which was fine with him. He did not need to hear the words, having heard them plenty of times before from those who came before her. Some times, from himself as well. She moved away from his attack, pushing the bow away before her sword was out as well, now pointed at him. It was now that she chose to speek, the words reaching him. She asked if he was alive, a monster? Saying he slaughtered those ho did not stand a chance or a fair fight. She said his work as a knight has left him dirty. His eyes on her, "I never claimed to be clean....nor pure. But to simply believe me a monster that slaughtered the innocent is easier than wondering who I truly am."

He sighed, "you are no different. The hatred...the anger....what happened within the past is more than you know or could imagine. Still....I do not blame your anger or thirst for vengence. If this is truly the path that you wish to chose, then I will not insult you by letting you off so easy." With that he moved his blade purposfully against hers. His strength even in one hand impressive, pushing against the blade within her hand to the side. At the same time, his foot moved forward, followed by the rest of him. Once more pressing close, once more pressing her to either choose to extend the distance or risk such closeness.

He then suddenly switched tactics, pulling back and delivering a swift kick to the broad side of her blade that had been pushed moments before. How far would have depended on her, but the kick would casue the other side to hit somewhere upon her being if not careful. Along with her positioning on the staring, it could either cause her to stumble or out right fall to the ground below. He held back enough not to seriously hurt her. He was not trying to kill her after all. If he had been fighting full on against a man however, he might potentially already be dead. To claim who was fully right within this battle, who was wrong. The innocent and who was truly the monsters.

It was not always so black and white as many made it out to be. As was in many of the cases with the current Cain that came seeking this place. To call him dirty was not wrong entirely. He had done some things in the name of honor and in loyalty that he was not proud of. But at the same time, he...He pushed the thoughts from his head. Now was the time to be focused on his duty here, on his duty now. Protecting and getting this woman to stand down. Whatever her plans were, they were nothing good for him or this place it seemed. His vow stood, which meant that she had to fall. As a result, he followed up the kick with another move of his sword, aimed near at the hilt to her blade.

If she did not recover quick enough, it would be knocked from her hand. Disarming her would make this easier indeed. Without a weapon he could easily enough subdue her.