View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 06-05-2015, 01:54 AM

She moved to the table, picking up the cup before she moved around to sit down at the table. He watched her for a moment, her comment coming about the tea leaves. "They taste better...more natural" he said himself. She as then asked him once more about why she was wrong. He took a breath, choosing his words. "How much of the story do you know?" he asked her, something he had asked before. She had refused to answer then however. He really was curious however, it would easier than having to go through the whole story but then again, the beginning was the best place to begin.

"There was a begger....he came to this land one night within a storm. He first went to the house of Cain, but was turned away by their king who was more concerned with the battles going on between the two houses than helping." He frowned lightly, "so that begger came here to this house. I was there....that night....I met him in person along with my mentor." He could still remember it now, those words. "What would I do with forever" he said, repeating them out loud. His eyes moved to her, seeing if any of this seemed familiar. "Our Lady gave him shelter and food for the evening... He in return gave her something that would apparently in his words help unite the families."

His eyes closed, remembering that day, it was the beginning of everything, the beginning of this all. Perhaps that was one of the reasons why she was here. It was nothing new that people were looking for the necklace, the Vampire's Heart. What would she do with it if she had it? The way that she spoke, she hated him and his house. For that reason, he did not doubt she would probably crush it in seconds. "It's a bit ironic" he said, looking over at her, "had your lord not turned the beggar away, our positions might be reversed." He moved over to the table, sitting across from her, "your beloved house was chosen first, one counter choice of ignorance and selfishness is the reason why the man came to our house instead."

Some blamed the Cain for this reason. Had they never turned the man away, they would have had this power and curse, the Vladamir would never have been through all this. At the same time, if they had gained that power, what choices would they have made. They perhaps would have ended up slaughtering more of his family then they had in the first place. They probably would have forced them into submission. He sighed slightly, his hand moving lightly to mess with the chain at his arm. He knew many Cain were angered by this simple foolishness event that could have been avoided and changed things entirely. Some thought that the Lord should have been overrulled or that he should have not been the Lord in the first place.

She would probably know something about the beggar, but as to the part of the beggar saying that he would give her something that would unite their families would be something only one of the closer Vladamirs would have been aware of. Such as he and Alexander.