View Single Post
Corlatta DeNaught
Bound Birdie's Mule

Old 02-17-2013, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
Corlatta DeNaught: there are no more versions of what's already in the shops, no And we'd not have items that are the same other than one very small bit like that, sorry
I think maybe you miss understood what I was asking not different just silver instead of gold on the item, like you guys normally do with the CI's or the Harem commons for example. That's actually why I love you guys is because normally you have tons of color choices. Many of the ones that have gold on them in places I can layer over it but the Ceylon type sets I would just love with silver accents XD but you did answer that I will start spending my tokens and just cross my fingers that they may be re-colored one day. Because your re-colors are lovely Jelly, and so are these new pixels. The shading and detailing is superb, that's why I just wish had more in my favorite colors (like amethyst for the long dresses oh that would be lovely!) XD I wasn't really trying to whine or anything just curious if I could start spending XD Which I will go do now