View Single Post
EltiaskWolffe
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-08-2015, 01:56 AM

A microchip. Inside his brain. Eltiask groaned loudly, shaking his head all the while. He knew those people were insane, but they were also quite smart. Smart enough to control people from afar. "You know what this means, right? They saw me, they know I'm here with you. There's visual confirmation. They will keep sending scouts until they get what they desire, or they'll launch a full-scale assault mission. We have to keep moving." He walked around, head low as he kept on thinking, until he found a nearby tree. In a sudden outburst of anger, he punched the trunk, leaving a quite considerable depression on it. He exhaled frustratedly, staring at his knuckles while he moved his fingers. There were splinters dotting his skin, but he paid no attention to them. In seconds, his broken skin had healed, rejecting the wood from itself.

"Look, it goes down like this. Either we kill him, or we run fast from here. If whoever is looking for you is the same group of crazy people who worked on me, we're totally fu.cked." The hunter then stared at Protegée intently, hoping she understood how things worked in his field. Either you run for your life or strike to kill the leader. This time, he had no information whatsoever to hunt offensively. His best bet was to chase defensively, protecting his territory as long as possible while they found information.