View Single Post
K-chan10307
Resident Nom-er >:D
Send a message via MSN to K-chan10307

Old 06-11-2015, 01:58 AM

“No one should have been able to know that,” Melanie muttered. She sighed. “On paper I was on assignment in Borneo. The last documented place I was in was Jakarta. Going to China was a snap decision I made and I masked myself. Nobody noticed me and there was no paperwork involved.” She had checked everyone in the village she stayed at. Nobody had shields or malicious intent. Somehow whoever was after her had managed to track her when she took every pain to make sure she was untraceable. Her mind raced through her memories. She knew that in order to figure out what was going on, she was going to have to sort through everything that happened on her trip and go back to the beginning.

“There’s something that is eluding me just a bit, and I need to sort through everything I have. How long do you think you can keep my house protected for? I’ll do my thing and try to pull all the information I have.” She noticed the remnants of his injuries. “And we should probably gather supplies that we might need. And figure out what we are supposed to do with him.” She pointed to the empty husk of a human still on the ground. “I am not having his body rot on my property.”