Thread: Threat Level
View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 12-03-2013, 03:56 PM

Threat Level

| SFA leader |

SPOILERX

INTRODUCTION
Hello. I'm Agent Daliah, the one in charge of this whole operation. It was I who created this agency and brought it into existence. I was sick of losing people I loved so I put my foot down and with blood, sweat, and tears this place came to be. It's not perfect, but it's damn good enough to do it's job - saving the world.
IDENTIFICATION CARD FOR AGENT DALIAH
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Threat Level: 1
Name: Kimberly Lee Allen
Code Name: Daliah
Alliance: Agent
Position: The one calling all the shots (head of SFA)
Sex: Female
Orientation: Straight
Relationship Status: In an open relationship with Sycom
Height: Five foot nine inches
Weight: 134 pounds
Body Type: Lean and strong
Hair: Black
Eyes: Pale peach
Other: A tattoo of a butterfly is on her either side of her navel. Also has a navel ring and pierced ears.
PERSONALITY
I know a lot of people have been asking why I want to know color preference and it's because I want to paint their cell their favorite color. That's the answer I'm giving. Don't ask me to explain the truth of it all.

Anyway, I love the colors peach and pastel orange. My likes are simple. Winning and proving my worth. Dislikes is also simple. I hate the ghosts that have bore a hole through the layer that once protected Earth from spiritual beats. I also dislike how Sycom constantly calls me his girlfriend. I am not his girlfriend.
ATTITUDE TEST INFORMATION ON FILE FOR AGENT DALIAH
A bit cold and calculating, Daliah is a hard woman to crack. Her perfect poise and keen mind make her highly revered as all aspire to have her grace, dignity, and moral conscious. Although a bit rough around the edges, she is a fine woman who sticks to her guns and will back anyone's play without any doubt. Fiercely loyal to the cause, Daliah always picks the agency over all else, even romantic relationships (which she considers trifle, annoying, and unnecessary).

NOTES ON FILE FOR AGENT DALIAH
Weapons: Shutter is Daliah's mech. As of right now, the mech is undergoing some testing for research. She also fights with claws.
Abilities/Powers: Leading others, barking out orders, and being extremely organized. Her common sense, brains, and all around brilliance are her strong suits, which just so happen to make her an excellent strategist.
Skills Lacking: The ability to show compassion and sympathy. Her charisma is also significantly lower than it should be, making her a poor communicator.
HISTORY
My history is of no importance. As far as the present goes, I'm working toward saving the future, which is what I desire - a future. Right now, with how things are going, a future doesn't seem possible.

Prior to being the creator of the agency, I was just a simple girl with a difficult dream. That dream became a reality. The agency is and will always be my only place of employment.

| team a |

SPOILERX

INTRODUCTION
Well hello there! The name's Sycom and I'll be the voice in your head. Eh?! You're still hung up on my name and not the fact that I'm trying to be creepy. Lame. Okay, so Sycom's not my real name, but it's the name I go by in the agency. You see, Simon Comeaux isn't all the fancy sounding. I just feel weird when people call me Simon, hence the name Sycom. It's badass and it goes along with what I do - communications and computers and saving your ass. I'm pretty much the voice of the agency. I give you the missions and your bearings. I'm also the guy that you can chat up whenever you'd like. Well, I was. That was until Daliah decided that I needed to move to the field. Something about being "awesome" and "sexy" had everything to do with it. Oh, Daliah's the main bosslady, by the way. And, if for some odd reason you get on Daliah's bad side, you just come to me and I'll make everything better. Growing up together, I know her ins and outs. I'm also her 'secret' boyfriend. She likes to deny it, but we've been seeing each other for a few weeks now.

So I'm supposed to share some information with you. I considered lying, but bosslady was standing over my shoulder (hottttt). Anyway, these are the thing you'll see on my IDENTIFICATION CARD.
IDENTIFICATION CARD FOR AGENT SYCOM
Threat Level: 10
Name: Simon Comeaux
Code Name: Sycom
Position: Senior Agent A
Sex: Male
Relationship Status: Dating Daliah
Height: Five foot eleven inches
Weight: 158 pounds
Body Type: Average
Hair: Red
Eyes: Green
Other: 0101001101111001011000110110111101101101 tattooed around right wrist (name in binary).
PERSONALITY
Hey there, sport. Glad you made it this far. As a treat, I'll tell you a joke. A mecha and a man walk into a bar. Wait? How'd that joke go? Eh, oh well.

I was told to share my favorite color with you as well as my likes and dislikes. I don't really know where to start. I guess with color? My all-time favorite color is blue. Don't know why, but it is. As far as likes go, I'm a huge fan of computers, technology, intelligence, mechas, and Daliah. I'm not so fond of being babied, having to be reminded that I lost my mecha, and seeing Daliah upset. I think that's a good enough list, right?
ATTITUDE TEST INFORMATION ON FILE FOR AGENT SYCOM
Although a bit moronic at times, Sycom is an essential part of the team. His lighthearted demeanor and friendly personality make for a nice change as most agents are uptight and sully. Sycom's jokes are usually poorly executed and his lack of urgency tend to be his downfalls. However, his ability to be open-minded serves he and the agency nicely. He's an asset to the team for he's the creator of the system that monitors and tracks spiritual movement. Sycom's also the creator of the guns that the SFA uses. His computer brilliance does not go unnoticed. Now if only he would learn to keep his mouth shut (he talks too much).

NOTES ON FILE FOR AGENT SYCOM
Weapons: Double Voulge. Mecha TERMINATED on June 12th more than a year ago. Prior to termination, Sycom rode Fang.
Abilities/Powers: Professional hacker and computer genius. Fluid in binary and latin. Innovator and computer engineer. Very handy and able to fix just about anything.
Skills Lacking: It is not wise to let Sycom cook. It's also unwise to let him flirt with new female recruits as his romantic charm is at a minimum. Despite being well-versed in computers and technology, Sycom is not the brightest bulb when doing simple human chores.
HISTORY
Before being a vital part of the agency, I was a computer technician with the Department of Defense. I guess you could say that I've always worked within the government. It's true. It probably helps that my great, great grandfather was the president. Even my father worked for the government (he was a guard at the White House).

Since I brought dad up, I might as well talk about my childhood some. Unlike most, I still have both parents. I was born an only child and it stayed that way until Daliah came into our life. Though she was our neighbor, her older sister had a hard time caring for her (their parents were busy folk and never around much). My folks, being kindhearted gentle souls, decided to bring the two in. I didn't like it at first, but I grew to love both the girls, especially Daliah.

Mother works at a soup kitchen and my father is, as stated previously, a guard for the president. Recently, though, he retired and is helping mom with her soup kitchen.

Daliah, obviously, formed the agency and I followed suit when she asked me to join her. Her older sister, Mizzy, went on to be an entertainer. Unlike Daliah, she drew the short stick when it came to brains. You can use your imagination to guess what 'profession' Mizzy went into.

Anyway, I'm currently second in command with the agency. I'm also dating the boss. Don't. Stop. No. It's nothing physical. Yet. She's not really into intimacy so I've had to adjust my desires so that I don't push her away. She's had a hard past and I don't want to break her anymore than she already is. I hate to say it, but I'm the only thing she can count on these days. I'm her rock and her shoulder to lean on.

As far as much future desires go, I really just want to marry Daliah and raise a family. I want five kids. Four girls, one boy. Think it's possible? No, I thought not....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmme
INTRODUCTION
Good afternoon. I understand that many of my fellow agents have submitted their reports. I suppose it's only fitting that I give you mine.

My name is Dezso Toth. I prefer Sai. Keep your horror stories to yourself. I've been with agency long enough to know what goes on behind closed doors. I have no sympathy for the creatures that placed themselves here. They should learn to fear morality.
IDENTIFICATION CARD FOR AGENT SAI
Threat Level: 45
Name: Dezso Toth
Code Name: Sai
Position: Leader of SRL and replacement senior agent
Relationship Status: Single
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 135 lbs
Body Type: Slender but well-muscled, and built for an active life.
Hair: Silver (was once a light blond)
Eyes: Pale blue
Other: Sai is blind. Through SFA technology, he is able to see the "ghosts" of other people. It's like watching shadows and flickers of light move around him – he sees their essences and general impressions. He wears a blindfold while he's not on field, as he is still self-conscious and currently adjusting to the new tech he's been modified with. He has scars about his eyes that look like burns, as well as various scars scattered about him from a close encounter with death.
PERSONALITY
Many comment on my morals. They guide my every action. I am slow to anger, quick to show mercy, and eager to keep order. I am friendly. I hear that quite often.

Perhaps you should read the analysis. You’ll receive a better understanding of me there.
ATTITUDE TEST INFORMATION ON FILE FOR AGENT SAI
Sai has a moral code that is uncanny, even for an agent. He is distinctly against the criminals, though doesn't treat them like animals. Sai is does not pursue relationships with criminals, and refuses to put them on the same moral scale as the agents themselves.

He makes friends easily, though not in a happy-go-lucky sort of way. Sai is known for his caring ways, as well as his protective nature. He is self-sacrificing, and will often give his own comforts to others who need them more.

There are moments when Sai's moral code restricts his actions. He will make foolish choices to save others, even if that said person is a criminal. He is brave, and self-sacrificing. Guilt haunts his every action.

NOTES ON FILE FOR AGENT SAI
Weapons/Purium: Sai is known for using twin blades similar to long knives. He is particularly good with thrown objects, and has uncanny aim when it comes to handguns. He has a holster on his thigh for his Purium blaster (which he doesn't shy away from using, as it is a very effective disciplining tool), twin sheaths for his blades at his hips, and an assortment of hidden blades.
Abilities/Powers: Known for stealth attacks and ambushes. Sai is particularly good with catching others off guard.

He walks unheard, and is known for his grace and dexterity. His eyes, which are now enhanced by technology, can read things that others cannot see – he doesn’t receive the information as data, but as different shades of light. For instance: If someone is hurting, he can see the taint in their aura. Criminals have color, while everyone else has nothing but light. These “essences” are how he views the world now.
Skills Lacking: He lacks sight, which leads to mistakes on his part – namely depth perception for things that are too close to him. He is too trusting, which leads to poor judgment. He is good with long-range combat, but has a weakness for mental influence and anything too close to him. Anything that can get inside his head will easily take him down. Sai's guilt is a huge weakness for him, and easy to play off of.
HISTORY
My past? Oh. I was hoping we wouldn't discuss this, but ... if you wish.

I grew up in the city. I was happy there, though as an only child I was lonely. My only friend was the boy next door. Luke was older than me, but I enjoyed his company - we were practically brothers within the first few hours of knowing one another. I think he was the one who kept me sane during many long hours while my parents were busy with their work. But like all good things, it didn’t last.

It was difficult to watch my best friend leave. As Luke headed off to the military, I turned my attention toward a life of study. There was something about how things ticked that I enjoyed learning more about. I ended up stumbling across the corpse of what the SFA labeled as a low-class beast when I was in my younger twenties. This led to a new form of study - and a way into the agency.

I was never interested in joining the agency until they offered me a place to further my studies. I leaped at the chance, and swiftly learned that this was where I was meant to be. Through this opportunity, I came across many discoveries that furthered the SFA’s tactics and methods. I was the one who found a way to fuse monster blood with that of a criminal, hence creating the Identifier class. I was raised in ranks, and became head of the Supernatural Research Lab (SRL). We would arrive after a beast was killed and collect the pieces of it. Through study, we’d find its origin, type, and how to use it.

Things progressed well for me. I was in a high rank, I had supportive allies, and was continuing to further my education. That, of course, was when everything changed. My partner and I chose to study these monsters in their habitat – in the wild, essentially. This was a mistake. My entire team was taken down in the blink of an eye. It was a bloodbath that our protective team could not handle. I lost my sight, my companions, and nearly lost my life. If it weren’t for Sycom and Daliah, I never would have seen the light of day again (figuratively, of course. I still haven’t seen it since that day). I will never forget the event. It was my choice to observe the creatures on the field. I should have avoided them. The others might still be alive by now. Siri, Mal, Singe… it’s my fault. I have these scars to remind me of that with every waking moment, and my nightmares to haunt my sleep. I should have been more careful.

Upon returning to the SFA, I was given synthetic sight. I expect to be back in the field of work by the end of the month. The biggest issue I'll have is adjusting to my new sight....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seer Of the Future
INTRODUCTION
My name is Veronika. You see all these inventions and machines, don't touch them. If you do, you will wish you had never been born. Other then that, I am quite friendly. How is your day going?
IDENTIFICATION CARD FOR AGENT VOLKOV
Threat Level: 50
Name: Veronika Volkov
Code Name: Volkov
Position: Healer/Inventor
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 120
Body Type: Curved but on the slender side
Hair: Very pale purple with dark purple tips
Eyes: Ice blue
Other: She has a tattoo of fiery phoenix wings on her back.
PERSONALITY
I am actually a very strong willed person, if I wasn’t I would be dead. I have been a go-getter all my life and aim to always be that way. I haven’t really been a part of a team that is so important. But I was transferred here because my skills for healing where really needed I guess. This will be interesting.
ATTITUDE TEST INFORMATION ON FILE FOR AGENT VOLKOV
Veronika is a very caring person, but has always had her guard up. She has an abundance of knowledge, ideas, and intellect. Many times she finds it hard to relate to other human beings because she is so devoted to her work. Sometimes she believes she is right and can come off as snooty and a know it all. She also can get quite aggressive if people go up against her because she fights for every idea and belief. That’s another reason why she got here, because she will fight to the very end.
NOTES ON FILE FOR AGENT VOLKOV
Weapon: Mecha tiger programmed to her DNA
Abilities/Powers: This tiger acts and moves like any would expect from the actual animal, but it has a shield build into it where it transforms to protect Volkov and also has guns in it to protect her if the criminal goes bad.
Skills Lacking: Though she went through the military, Volkov isn’t really meant for fighting. She has an incurable disease that she has been fighting her entire life, and under great stress her skin breaks and causes major bleeding. She is getting used to keeping herself calm and cool under the stress but even with all the things she has invented to keep herself alive, she is still very weak.
HISTORY
Veronika was the youngest of 6 brothers, and the pride of her mother. Being so fair skinned and beautiful, the young girl was raised to be a flower of beauty. She was the youngest girl to win a beauty pageant at age 10 among teens. Bred for beauty, Veronika was a gentle and caring soul, who helped and nurtured the dreams of her brothers and her friends.

Then the accident happened.

A crazed criminal found out about her, from her commercials on TV for being the most beautiful girl in the world for her age. Obsessed with beauty and fusing it with chemicals and technology, Veronika was kidnapped and her family slaughtered before her eyes. The most painful thing in the world was getting spattered with their blood, and at that very moment everything changed.

She was tested upon and tortured.

The man held her in his secret lab for almost half a year. He wanted to improve upon her, and enhance her beauty. After months of painful surgeries and getting abused, she was rescued. The situation had lost control, and during the shoot out she had jumped on her captor and stabbed him to death. Ever since, she strove to stop people from ever hurting others again.

She studied ways to fix her disease and because she listened to her captor’s studies of mechanical animals and robots she created those things for good. She had always been extremely smart, but had never followed the path of knowledge until recently.

Volkov joined the army and graduated with amazing rank and standards. She had invented many new weapons, healing techniques, and enhancements that were all the rage. Offered the spot in the SFA she jumped on it, and bringing her only companion, her mecha tiger scar, she was prepared to rid the world of hideous people like the one who had killed her family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midorikawa
INTRODUCTION
You…want an introduction? All I can give you is my…name…Mozilla…which is actually my code…name…isn’t it?
IDENTIFICATION CARD FOR AGENT MOZILLA
Threat Level: IT’S OVER 9000 313
Name: Yuri Foxx
Code Name: Mozilla
Alliance: Criminal
Position: Identifier A
Orientation:Bi
Height: 6’6’’
Weight: 166
Body Type: Thinner than average.
Hair: Dark Blonde
Eyes: Violet-white
Other:Scars from things like broken bottles all over the back. Wears an arm band, hidden by his sleeves, that has two dagger pendants on it.
PERSONALITYYou…want to know…my personality…from my point of view…? I hesitate in my speech…when thinking of what to say next. I don’t understand…how humans work. The men abuse the women with no repercussions. They degrade them, rape them, treat them like the trash that they themselves actually are…why? It makes no…sense………………I like reading….romance. The men in them…are actually attractive…and gentlemen…Movies are boring. They have no imagination…no originality, and they suck it from those viewing…sports are pathetic too. Men crashing into each other and getting injured and then calling it fun. The women’s sports aren’t televised like men’s. It’s just another sexist aspect of society…I may be male but I have never acted like those pigs. My support is only for women…it’s why I’ve killed so many of those bastards…Also ever touch a child; I will kill you regardless of your sex.
ATTITUDE TEST INFORMATION ON FILE FOR AGENT MOZILLA
Mozilla acts emotionless and heartless. However it has been deemed that he can get along with anyone, depending on the subject. This is possibly due to the fact that he has been labeled as a psychopath, and thus has the ability to fake emotions perfectly, though he doesn’t seem to try to often unless it benefits him. He seems to highly dislike men who treat woman as unequal, while he himself treats them as equals. He is hard to control when he finds out about a man abusing his wife or something of the likes, being he tries to go and kill the man. He doesn’t care about the reverse, saying “it’s the karma of their idiocy.” He still identifies as a man, and is normally easy to satiate with romance novels, his favorite being a series known as Black Dagger Brotherhood. He does not like movies as previously mentioned, but seems to have no problem with videogames. He is also protective of children and has killed people in public for abusing them. He is honest of his opinions and does not harm other without knowing about them, or in self-defense, the former usually ending up with him killing them. He has a hitch in his speech, but this will disappear if he what is presumed to be engrossment, with what he is talking about.

NOTES ON FILE FOR AGENT MOZILLA
Weapons/Purium: Two daggers with wire covering the handles. This comes from the hidden band on his arm. The band becomes the daggers, which he is adept at using, long with the wire that’s attached to the handles. The wire never cuts him, this is because of it being part of his Purium.
Abilities/Powers: Other than his ability to find monsters as an identifier, he is adept at knowing what caused injuries. Due to his years of killing for the abused and being abused, he has become quite skilled at telling what caused an injury, if it was actually falling, or a punch, or whether it was a knife or paper cut, he can almost always identify it. He is also physically fit oddly enough, despite his thin frame. He is better at attacking from afar though using his wires, and using them to stab opponents with the daggers. He is best against men, usually taking away their chances of having children first, and then killing them.
Skills Lacking:He is not the best at making plans, or anything that might have needed schooling as he was self-taught and thus not sure what to actually learn. He is bad at timing when he works with others and thus is better off under someone’s leadership.
HISTORY
You…want to know my history…now? I guess the only way….to know it is for…me to tell you. My father was a drunken bastard…who would abuse my mother…beat her with his fists…and me as well when I was older. I had put up with it for so…many years, he even started breaking glass bottles…on my back. I couldn’t go to the hospital…without my father becoming more pissed off. I always just let him finish and then did the best I could in front of our bathroom mirror. I was so injured that I could never go to school, so I started sneaking off to the library, and getting books to learn from them. I was seventeen when I snapped. My father beat my mother to death, and then lunged after me. I took a bottle and smashed it against a wall, breaking it, and then I shoved the broken part right into his face, especially the eyes. After I took away his eye sight I grabbed a knife and made sure that he would never have the ability to produce children again. He ended up in the hospital telling them it was me, but he didn’t even know how to describe his own son’s appearance so it was easy for me to sneak in and put some coke in the IV. I mean soda, not the drug. It replaced the medicine that was in it and he died from not having it. They couldn’t find me after that. I started to find out a lot more about this world by walking around in it. Anytime I found a woman who was injured in anyway, I charmed her into telling me who did it, the truth. Every time I found out it was a man, I tracked him down and killed him. I did the same with children, killed their abusive parents. Filth creates more filth in this world, thus its best to kill it all before it can.

I had mostly got away due to people being unable to describe me without seeming crazy or just getting it wrong. I eventually was caught and put through the tests here. When I passed them, they offered me this job.. Since we are destroying filth, I don’t mind it. It’s better than being executed, or rotting away somewhere. Anything else you want to know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockworkLupine
INTRODUCTION
Well hello there, precious. I think it's quite brave you want to know more about me. There's more to the Lolipop than a pretty face and killer figure...Killer...Hmm. Funny how those things slip out...isn't it, sweetness?
IDENTIFICATION CARD FOR AGENT LOLIPOP
Threat Level: 200
Name: Sariah Leith
Code Name: Lolipop
Position: Enhancer A
Height: Five foot, two inches
Weight: Unknown
Body Type: Slender, Fit
Hair: Curly and Carroty Red
Eyes: Hazel
Other: Lolipop loves wearing revealing gothic lolita fashions and 40's screen vixen styles. She also has a notorious sweet tooth.
PERSONALITY
I have a lovely personality. I'm the type of girl you can confide in, but if you betray me prepare to suffer. But you won't do that will you? I thought not. What a sweetheart...Oh yes, back to my personality. Flirtation is one of my favorite games but unless you're a man who can keep up and sweep me off my feet, don't expect more than that.
ATTITUDE TEST INFORMATION ON FILE FOR AGENT LOLIPOP
Lolipop is an incredibly sensual individual with a love for glamour and the macabre. She has some symptoms of histronic personality disorder but not enough to grant an HPD diagnosis. She tends to experience bloodlust in battle, thankfully we've rerouted that into her abilities. Lolipop is brave and loyal to those who are good to her. Her sense of humor is surprisingly light or even silly. It has been noted she possesses a violent and fearful reaction towards blonde women in their late forties and early fifties. She is open to giving advice to others who ask her. To her credit she has a warm heart encased within her myriad issues.

NOTES ON FILE FOR AGENT LOLIPOP
Weapons/Purium: Clawed Gauntlets
Abilities/Powers: The energy between Lolipop's gauntlets and her bloodlust create purple lightning, which she can use like extensions of the claws. Or when the team needs an extra boost, she can blast her allies with it and give them an adrenaline rush. This second technique is highly draining and can only be done twice per battle.
Skills Lacking: She has low endurance levels, she's built for speed and ranged offense, not taking hard hits. Off the battlefield, Lolipop doesn't trust others easily. She is prone to insomnia, further wearing on her endurance levels.
HISTORY
She had blonde hair...

I remember my mother. She was sweet, gentle, and kind. Have you ever seen Rita Hayworth, darling? She looked like that. Classic beauty with long wavy red hair. I idolized her. She taught me everything I know about makeup and hairstyles. Momma could bake as well. I never did get that recipe for lemon cookies. My darling Momma loved my father. No, he didn't look like Rock Hudson or Cary Grant. Papa had the looks of Clint Eastwood but the wiles of Don Juan. Not a good combination. Oh those old movie references again. My parents cultured that appreciation into me. Anyhow, Papa found someone he thought to be more beautiful than my mother. He left to marry her instead then demanded joint custody of me. He would regret this mistake.

She just had the kind of face you wanted to scrape repeatedly
to see just how much makeup was caked on...

My stepmother had two faces. One towards my father was saccharine perfection, one towards me as the scum beneath her designer heels. While Papa went to work, she made my life hell. Constantly my appearance fell under fire. From my eyelashes to my toenails, I was made to feel hideous. I hated her. How gorgeous she thought she was and she had the gall to gloat about how she 'owned' Papa while he still was married to Momma. Every summer I had to endure this woman. One day, I had made a batch of brownies for Papa's birthday week. The witch said something...Ah, 'Little piglets don't deserve sweets.' Then she took the pan and began to eat one of Papa's brownies. I don't remember why but suddenly the big kitchen knife was in her gut, my hand on the handle. I laughed and introduced her to it again. And again...and again...then her face. That disgusting, plastic filled face...It was her turn to sit in the closet with no food for several hours. It was her damned turn.

To her credit, she looked splendid in red.

Ahem! Sorry. Needless to say I ran before I could be taken away from my darling Papa. He couldn't love a criminal, neither could Momma. I had to survive on my own. Conning my way out of starvation, I picked up this terrible habit of killing people who found out about my past or betrayed me. The SFA found me eventually--they always do--and instead of being put to death I was offered a chance to live. I would have been a fool not to take it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose
INTRODUCTION
Introduce myself? You must be joking. Nothing I say would change your opinion of me. After all I am a criminal.
IDENTIFICATION CARD FOR AGENT VEX
Threat Level: 286
Name: Nikita Davis
Code Name: Vex
Position: Breaker A1
Orientation: Bi
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 133
Body Type: Average/Athletic
Hair: Silver
Eyes: Lavender
Other: Always wears a black suit with white pinstripes, black gloves and a maid like headband.
PERSONALITY
Seriously why are you still pestering me with this useless crap? Really I would like nothing more than for you to just leave me alone. There I told you what I like so stop pestering me.
ATTITUDE TEST INFORMATION ON FILE FOR AGENT VEX
Vex can be somewhat of a flirt, but don't let that fool you. She is a cold hearted bitch and wouldn't think twice about betraying, harming or murdering someone who got in her way or she just didn't like. Trusting others isn't her thing and neither is being told what to do. Despite this if you do manage to get on her good side or she decides she likes you she can be a trustworthy and loyal ally. If you cross her then you better be prepare to face the consequences.

NOTES ON FILE FOR AGENT VEX
Weapons/Purium: Her weapon of choice is throwing knives. She carries at least six of them on her person at all times. Her Purium is the pocket watch she has.
Abilities/Powers: Her pocket watch allows her to manipulate time and space. It's limited to a max of 30 foot radius around her depending on how many people and animated objects are near her at the time. Things such as totally stopping time or moving through space are very draining. If she's not careful she could lose her life.
Skills Lacking: Defence isn't one of her things, unless she has no choice. She has a tendency to act before thinking both on and off the battlefield, especially if she thinks she has the upper hand.
HISTORY
Really now are we still at this? I bet you're not bothering Reino with all of this nonsense. Actually this whole thing was probably Sycom's idea right? I'll teach that guy a thing or two for putting me through all this hassle. What? You think I'd really kill him...not over something as trivial as this well maybe if he wasn't such a hottie, but that doesn't excuse stupid things like this.

I guess if you really must know I'll tell you a little bit. No one really ever would have guessed that I would become a killer. Growing up I was part of a happy little family, even if my mother and I didn't always see eye to eye. No I'm not going to tell you some sob story about coming from an abusive family. No, no my story isn't that droll. Growing up I was picked on by the other kids and when I'd fight back it was normally me who go in trouble for defending myself. So I became reclusive, a loner.

Over time things got a little better. That was until went into high school. Apparently the fact that things were easy for me and I had to put little effort into getting good grades made some of my peers angry. They thought they could bully me again. The girl who had become reclusive, who was quiet and shy or at least they thought she was. Hahaha, they were in for a rude awakening. That girl wasn’t about to take anyone’s shit not anymore. While younger she had been betrayed and bullied way to many times to let it happen again. So when they thought they could push me around or make me cry I showed them something else. I showed them my pent up angry and what I was really capable of doing.

Now that I think about it. Maybe I was a little hasty in killing those four. It would have been more fun to have let them suffer a little bit before killing them. Oh well, what’s done is done…then again I could try going back to change how I handled things. Give my younger self some tips to boot. What you really think I would really try a time jump like that? Are you stupid or something? The outcome wouldn’t be pretty if I attempted that sort of thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyoto
INTRODUCTION
Hello there fellow being, an odd greeting eh? Heh, I'm not sure if you could really classify many of us as humans anymore after what has been done and is being done. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all right? People are such interesting and ressilient creatures, I wonder how they will fair within the future. Hmm, I suppose you are curious about me correct, or you would not be reading this? My name is Kanra Fuwadearu. I am from Japan origionally, and my name is also what helped to influence my code name, for you see my last name means "Son Of Discord" in english. Ironic no? I look forward to allowing you to get to know me, and do not worry, the "Berserker" case will be discussed later.
~Enjoy~
IDENTIFICATION CARD FOR AGENT DISCORD/BERSERKER
Threat Level: 100+ (Exact level is unknown due to mental state)
Name: Kanra Fuwadearu
Code Name: Discord/Berserker
Position: Breaker A2
Orientation: Bisexual
Height: 5ft 11inches
Weight: 135lbs
Body Type: Slender, Light Muscle.
Hair: White
Eyes: VioletGray/White
Other: An X shaped scar on the palm and back of his right hand.

PERSONALITY
Perhaps I am not the best to try and explain my personality, for as I see it I am quite...plesant. Others however have had mixed feelings about me in the past however. Hmm, I suppose I am not the one for to fancy or over the top things. I prefer them more personal and simple, rather than big and flashy. I do enjoy unique and odd things however, though certain people might find them rather distasteful. As for colors if that is what you are looking for, various shades of red seem to attract my attention...is that bad? Other than that, typically blacks, whites, grays..more earthy tones serve my purposes in terms of clothing and likes. I love mysteries, finding out what makes other things tick, I can't resist a good challenge. There is another me, he is the one they gave the name "Berserker" to, see, I told you it would come up. I guess most of my personality you will have to discover yourself, or wait and see.
ATTITUDE TEST INFORMATION ON FILE FOR AGENT DISCORD/BERSERKER
Kanra is complicated personality and mentaly wise. Many have questioned his sanity in the past, especially when he at times seems to talk to himself. Kanra suffers from DID, Dual Identity Dissorder. Some believe this is who he is talking to, for oddly enough, he seems to get along quite well with this other personality, which confuses doctors then as to why the two are not intergrated. Kanra himself is easy going and quite active/energetic. He is curious and quick witted. Smart and strong willed, though he is often known to say what he thinks and feels. He can be a bit dark and eerie at times, which goes along with his questionable sanity. This other personality however, is not one to cross. It is bold, blunt and straightforward. This "Other Kanra" is cold a lot of the time and often rude and rebellious, he makes his feelings known, and cares little who knows or for athourity. He pushes the limits of their body, doing whatever it takes to get what he wants when he has his mind set on something, even if it risks their wellbeing. He can be ruthless, and enjoys fighting and blood. In an odd way, this other side is an advantage for the others, since it makes him excell at his job, though handling him is another story. Many things trigger this other side, strong emotions, blood, battles..at times he just..pops up. Kanra is Clostorphobic, he can not handle small, dark places due to his past, which is a slight way for the agents to control him. Both excell at various weapons, especially blades, and combat. They are quick learners and can handle much that would make others squirm and uncomfortable, which makes handling the "dirty buisiness" easy for them.

NOTES ON FILE FOR AGENT DISCORD/BERSERKER
Weapons/Purium: Inducer. When Discord, the one on the left is used, but becoming Berserker, causes his weapon to shift to match as the one on the right. His Purium is a stone that sits within the hilt of the sword during combat, or within a ring when not. It is blue in color for Discord, but will often turn red for Berserker. He also carries various smaller knives/Needles (He always seems to mysteriously have a blade with him, despite having them taken away a lot.)
Abilities/Powers: His blade's overall weight is heavier than that of a normal sword, unable to be lifted by most others, though to him it is as light as a feather in a sense. The blade itself is extremely durable and sharp for combat, the blade never dulling. Kanra is able to channel energy into tangible form using the stone and blade as a medium. This allows him to wield energy at will by use of the sword or his ring. He is able to draw energy in from other living or electrical things to add to his own energy, or he is able to do the opposite, infusing his energy into other living or electrical things. Each form of the sword and color of the stone determines the type of energy as well. When Discord is in control, the energy and sword form comes off as being light, while Berserker's energy and sword are dark. The energy is able to be used in stimulating cells for rapid or quicker healing. He is able to channel it into bolts, blasts, shields, etc with the ring, or through his sword into powered up energy attacks etc. These abilities with energy also make him more sensitive to energy and changes in the world around him, sort of like a sixth sense. His energy is also tied to his emotions. The more energy used at one time, the more it drains him and leaves him needing to rest and recharge. Kanra is bi-lingual, able to speak many languages he often serves as a translator at times. He is good with interrogation or infiltration, since his spontaneous and often all over the place mind and patterns make him hard to pin down and tend to wear down others. He excels at combat and skills needed for the field itself. His mind allows him to think outside the box a lot and in ways others would not, coupled with being a quick study, he keeps most on their toes. He also has many odd little talents that serve various purposes.
Skills Lacking: His people and communication skills are a bit iffy, because of his personality, he would drive most people mad if allowed to over time. It is also a very bad idea to give him permission to do any sort of experiments or medical things. Not from his lack of knowledge, but for...other...reasons. He has trouble with following directions and listening to authority at times, especially when Berserker. He also has a tendency to have a short attention span.

HISTORY
You wish to know about my history hmm? Alright, though you may not like what you find out....

I have always had a fascination with the world around me, what makes things tick, people, animals, living things really. My father was not the nicest man to me and my mother, he was strict...very strict. He liked things in order, and having them his way. He was old fashioned, he believed being the man of the house, he was entitled to respect and having his way. If we crossed him, we were delt with, harshly. I spent many hours of my child hood locked down in the basement in a little metal storage locker, that was barley bigger than a bathtub. The silence, darkness and lack of space drove me crazy, though no matter how much I begged or promised, it was either that or a very rough beating. I was a child, but he did not care, I was his son, I belonged to him in a sense. There were not many people I could turn to, many in school were already wary of me, and my mother would not dare cross my father.

I guess that is around the time that he showed up, the other me. He started out as merely someone to talk to, to keep me company and help me when things got worse. I guess over the years, he developed into a more influential being, which only served to anger my father more. He did not like how the other me made me act, it ended up getting me more and more into trouble with him. I do not remember much about the incendent, I remember my father yelling and hitting me...Next thing I remember it was night, there were police sirens and blood everywhere. I guess that is how I became labled as a criminal eh? After that I was taken in and attempted to be evaluated and fixed. MANY doctors have tried to fix me, to no advail, a few getting hurt in the process. This other me is not going anywhere and honestly, I do not want him to. That is really as much detail you need to know about my past.

When I was taken into the agency to work for them and be used as a guinea pig, I was not to worried. Though when they gave me that odd enhancment, something changed. It became easier to distinguish between me and the other me, for now, when the other me comes out, my eyes turn white. He also seems to enjoy gas masks for some reason, says it protects his face during certain things. His presence also seems to affect my weapon, it shifts to match which side is in charge. I was given the code name Discord, and he Berserker. We have been working for them ever sence, though they seem to keep a close eye on us. We also tend to be a favorite lab rat of theirs...

So that is me, I hope you enjoyed~

| Others |

SPOILERX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esmme
INTRODUCTION
Hello! My name is Helena. Oh, Siri now. I forget to use my agent name on occasion. I have always done that. I get far too friendly with my teammates, and forget that we've changed.
IDENTIFICATION CARD FOR AGENT SIRI
Threat Level: 13
Name: Helena Marx
Code Name: Siri
Position: Purium researcher
Relationship Status: In love with Sai
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 120 lbs
Body Type: Slender and dainty
Eyes: Brown
Other: Siri is known for her smile and her kindness.
PERSONALITY
I am sweet, and kind. Forgiving. I suppose you could say that I enjoy making friends. I love my team, and adore some of the people around me. I look forward to working with everyone, and will do all I can to make our work pleasant.
ATTITUDE TEST INFORMATION ON FILE FOR AGENT
Siri is kind and gentle, and always willing to drop what she's doing to help others. She hates seeing other suffer, and enjoys spending her time working toward bettering the life of the criminals and agents around her.

Though she is sweet, she tends to get carried away with her work. Siri is occasionally oblivious to danger, or thinks that her innocence will keep her safe.

NOTES ON FILE FOR AGENT SIRI
Weapons/Purium: She doesn't use many weapons, but she does carry a handgun with her in case of emergencies. Siri is not known for her aim or combat skills.
Abilities/Powers: Siri has worked with Purium ever since she joined the SFA. After becoming a part of the Supernatural Research Lab (SRL), she learned to ease the effects of Purium through technology and anesthetics.
Skills Lacking: Any kind of combat, and doesn't work well under stress.
HISTORY
My history is brief, and a bit boring. If I do say so myself, I could write it out better than if we were just talking. Oh? Alright, I suppose I'll just have to keep talking.

I grew up with loving parents in a good neighborhood. I was top of my class, and got heavily involved in classes. I was intrigued by biology and various substances that effected the body.

I signed up for the SFA years ago, and have been in the Supernatural Research Lab ever since. My job is namely to help bond criminals with their Purium, which I wish was less painful for them. I make adjustments to their Purium, and work hard to keep them as comfortable as possible.

Hmm. What else. I find Sai very endearing, in his own way. He's got this cute smile that he gets when he finds a solution, and he moves like he knows the secrets of the universe. Ah, there I go. Getting carried away again. Silly me! I ... don't have anything else to say. Can we be finished?
Quote:
INTRODUCTION
Good afternoon. There is little to say here, for there is little you need to know about me. What do I mean by that? Simple, information about me is a need to know baisis. You will be allowed basics, but anything more, you will not be privy to. Without wasting further time, lets begin shall we...
IDENTIFICATION CARD FOR AGENT NICKNAMEGOESHERE
Threat Level: 20-50, depending on the mission he is assigned to.
Name: Shirogane Okami
Code Name: Okami
Position: Field Agent
Orientation: Bisexual
Height: Six feet, five inches.
Weight: 81.6466kg
Body Type: Mesomorph, lean, slender and refined.
Eyes: Icy blue-gray
Other: He wears a pair of slender black rimmed glasses, suit and tie all of the time, as well as a pair of black gloves.

PERSONALITY
I am calm, cool and collected. I understand how to detatch myself from situations, and get the job done. You may say I am patient, but I also hate wasting my time. I am fiercely loyal and intellectual, I do not engage with fools, but I will end anything that harms those I care about. I am honest and blunt, straight to the point as per avoiding wasting time. There is little more to say here, so I will leave it to the doctors I suppose, to tell you what they think.
ATTITUDE TEST INFORMATION ON FILE FOR AGENT
Shirogane is refered to as many as a prodigy. His IQ is within the top few percent of the world, which makes him very intellectual and enjoy various stimuli. It also at times makes him a bit standoffish to others. He can be cold and ruthless, in the aspect that he is often blunt and to the point. He prefers to get the job done, rather than wasting his time with trivial things. He is calm and levelheaded, though his agression at times borderlines that of a criminals. He is passionate and forward, as well as very driven. He puts all of himself into tasks, as if he cares little for his own life.

This makes him at times reckless and highly self-sacrificial. He knows the importance of following orders, and is able to detatch himself emotionally and mentally from a situation, to get the job done. He is patient but only to a point, unable to stand foolishness or pointlessness for long, this is due to his intellect and his will to be to the point. He has a soft spot for certain people, but has built high walls around himself and his mind. Getting on the inside of him is very hard, and those who betray his trust or him often find themselves with a powerful enemy. He is calculating and very stratigic, able to think on his feet and in action.

His reflexes have kept him alive in many situations, allowing him to switch gears and get the job done. Unfortunately, there are few he works well with in this aspect, so most of the time he works alone. He dislikes having to baby others, or hold their hands during a battle. He will protect those he is assigned with or to protect with his life however. He is strong willed and hearted, it takes a lot to break him, but as before said, it also takes a lot to get inside his heart or head. He typically keeps most inside and on lockdown, while outwardly being very composed. Often people say they see either the calm or dark side of him, little more. Much about him is a mystery as well, there is still much to learn of what makes him tick.

NOTES ON FILE FOR AGENT
Weapons/Purium: Shirogane uses a set of custom guns he made himself, and perfected over the years. Being twin barreled, they can both fire two rounds at once, and multiple rounds in quick succession. They are able to be customized in various ways to fire whatever ammunition or object needed to. The black barrels are also able to flip up, exposing the cross like middle which has its own weaponized use. The red gun known as "Oblivion", is able to fire blasts of well, fire from the cross.

The silver one known as "Judgement" is able to fire blasts of electricity. The metal upon the guns is incredibly strong, so they can be used as shields within combat as well. He carries with him a variety of smaller weapons upon his person, such as throwing knives, needles and more. He at times will carry a serrated black chain like whip, made of the same metal as his guns. He is trained in many other weapons and able to use them, but these are his prefered method of getting the job done.

Abilities/Powers: His high IQ allows him to be very stratigic and cunning within planning and fighting altogether. He is highly skilled in various forms of hand to hand combat, making him highly dangerous with or without a weapon. His ability to detatch himself allows him to become a walking weapon for the SFA as he has been called within the past. He is skilled in espionage and non leathal assassinations, meaning he takes down targets if need be, but he does not actually kill them or he would be a criminal. He is skilled with technology, and fluent in many languages from his time travelling around the world. He is skilled with knowledge on various things, as well as his assets all over the world. Much of his skills is classified, within the SFA, so is to be discovered by those around him.

Skills Lacking: Social skills is one of his main areas lacking. Much of his past and himself in general is classified. He has trouble letting others in, and agression towards those who have betrayed him. His emotional state is lacking as well, due to his constant closing off and detating himself from situations. He finds it hard to get emotionally attatched or interested in many things. He has been trained and lived as a weapon most of his life, so being anything else is difficult on him, and slow going.

HISTORY
I joined the SFA at the age of sixteen. Anything before that, you do not need to know about. The information is on lockdown or has been destroyed. I joined as a "Ghost" agent, meaning when the rest of the world was concerned, I do not exist. I was young and in need to be trained and kept an eye on in the ways of the SFA. For this reason, I was partnered up with another new agent of the time by the name of Reese. For the first month I worked there and trained alongside of him, we instantly clicked and became close. I suppose in a sense, we were a lot alike. However, things did not last to long in this manner.

Reese decided to leave the SFA. I had little attatchment to the organization at the time, and little else to go to. I believe the higher ups knew of this, for I was approached in reguards to keep an eye on him during this time. It was fine with me, though I believe Reese knew of this as well on some level. I remained with Rieno for two years, he would vanish at times and I knew he could not be up to much good. I was worried about him, durring this time he and I were becoming quite close. I will not tell you the details, because they are none of your buisiness. One day, everything came crashing down however. Reese and I got into one hell of a fight, over a subject that is again none of your concern.

He stormed off, leaving the two of us at odds that would have ruined any other relationship. I know him all to well though, in his own way, he was attempting to protect me. After that, I was recalled once more by the SFA. They wanted information on Rieno, that I could not give them. I was taken in, and allowed to resume my duties as an agent as long as I told them of my time with Reese while I was with him keeping an eye on things. I told them what I felt they needed to know, there was nothing to hide. After this, I began training that would make military training seem like a breeze. I had no trouble with it, and continued to willingly push myself for the SFA. I ran into Reese a few months later, we got into another hell of a fight.

I suppose he figured I knew why he had left and that I was not giving up on him. Over the next few years as I trained and worked for the SFA, the information is classified to anyone outside of certain areas. At times, I would get mysterious phone calls or letters, or someone would come tell me something. They were from Reese yes, our friendship seemed to span even over the gap in our sides. We enjoyed challenging eachother, it seemed to only make us closer. The SFA could not be angry with me, for I was honest about the contacts and Reese was careful enough to never give me any information that would compromise my position as an agent.

The SFA worried however, that I was getting to close to a border I could not cross. Our battles were getting more intense, and so was our friendship. They worried of him compromising me, where I would end up turning criminal. I was sent on a classified mission, that took about a year. When I returned, I learned of Rieno killing. It angered me greatly, if I had been here.....it does not matter. I needed a break, the stress was getting on my nerves a bit. I confronted Reese about it and a fight was the result, but I could not end him in the end, for multiple reasons.

I was able to brush it off with the SFA as killing him would end up placing me in trouble. After that, I dropped off the grid after that to take some time off, and let my threat level lower a bit. I was gone for a few years, until I learned of Reese being taken into custody. I suppose they thought I could be of some help within the mess they had once more succeeded in making, for I was contacted yet again by the SFA. I was on probation, working hard to rebuild my establishment in the SFA. I became the German Shepard of the SFA, to Rieno's Dobramen persona. After a year of more training, I was asked to stay on. I agreed and not long after, I was approached by a man who my studies labled as Sycom. Since then, I have been working as a personal agent under his command.

Last edited by Xavirne; 06-17-2014 at 04:02 PM..