View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 04-13-2016, 01:39 AM

Quote:
I would also like to restate some of the resolutions I've set for myself. Which are more like goals for this upcoming year.

I'm hoping to spend more time working closely with my chidlren so they can learn the alphabet, numbers, shapes, and speaking.
Really hope that my Mary gets potty trained soon so we don't have to buy diapers for her anymore. xD And only Lillikins.
I'm hoping to lose 10 lbs.
See if I can eat a salad once a week.
Work on improving my husband and my relationship.
Get money started saving towards a home.
Sell One piece of artwork.
Finish a novel first draft.
January - Prompt 1

The above is a quote from last year's journal about what I hoped to reach over the year. So here's me checking stuff off to see how I did.
My girls are both learning the alphabet and our getting the sounds down when repeating after me. Mary identifies some letters, and I swear she can read some words. Numbers are moving along really well with Mary. Lily is having a really hard time paying attention and is still going to take extra work. Now they didn't make potty training last year, it was only in the last month that it finally happened as a regular thing. YAY for it happening though.

I did not manage to lose 10 pounds. I exercised all year, and ate healthier all year. and i am still... the exact same weight.... UGH. Starting a new program called cize though and going to see if that helps any. It's this really cool dance led workout by.. uhh shaun T? i think was his name. Anyways its from beachbody, which is also P90X and insanity which are ones I kind of wanted to try but it never happened I didn't buy them. I also have been wanting to pick up a couple other dance extra programs. and try yoga. All of it seems really fun. I'm just scared to do it cause i feel like a failure at exercises. I'm not good and I can't get the flexibility or skill that they all have. But I'm fighting that lack of confidence now.

As for eating a salad a week... yeah.. I've failed at that. But hey I've at least gotten to a salad a month, and vegetables more often than I ever used to . Slowly moving up to eating healtheier. i just hate veggies so much. ugh. so hard to change that diet.

I am giggling at my goal of wanting to improve my husband and our relationship..... except that is exactly what happened. <3 i just want to cuddle him forevers whenever i see him. I'm so in love with my hubby <3 i'm going to burst into tears just talking about him cause my love for him is bursting from my heart and I misses him so much. We only get to see each other for a day or two a week. And we're working on changing that and move in together. I will do it somehow!!! Actually we're working on it right now. I could go on and on about my husband but I'm not going to. cause .. cause i would go on and on. <3 GAH <3

i actually have saved up a ton of money for a house. imagine that....

sell an artwork... eh.. i sort of did? I was giving away artwork to people who were kind enough to donate to me when I was streaming.

and finally... i finished a novel first draft..ish... I wrote 50k+ words. but it is far from finished still. i've got more that needs to be finished on it. Quite a bit more. But i have several stories that I started which is an improvement to the just notes of ideas that I had in past years. I actually completed nanowrimo last November! i'm super proud of myself!

and with that.. holy carp guys. I MADE all my resolutions. well pretty much. i am so stinking proud of myself right now. I had no idea I'd managed to do that!!!