View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-26-2019, 03:39 AM

Evangline looked at Plasmus "Really? You don't remember a thing?" Evangline changed back to her human self, blonde hair to her waist with blue-green eyes and a yellow summer dress with sandals that matched. "No I don't, should I?" Plasmus said then shifted back to Vlad Masters. Evangeline was hoping he'd be strong enough to fight off some mind control but it seems he wasn't. "Go home Vlad, I'm going to check on the child. Her other friend isn't around, I'm sure she could use some help." Before Vlad could respond Evangline moved out of the tent looking around for the girl finally seeing her but stopped. A beautiful young woman appeared asking her if she was alright. The woman had brown hair in a high messy ponytail with peircings and a band outfit on. Her eyes were beautifully green as they could get. a t shirt with jeans and black spiked boots. "Are you alright?" her skin was a little on the light side but she seemed non-threatening.

(Nova_Alchemist: gee i wonder who this is, wait WHY are all my girls blind? the eff did i just do? oh wait rane's not lol thank the sun and stars XDDD)