View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-09-2016, 04:38 AM

"I hunt game, not people. Animals are a lot easier to hunt." Storm said, though he wasn't really paying attention. He was busy listening, looking for any clue there might be. Because of this, he almost missed Tsunami's question. "Huh? Oh, yeah. Definitely." He said, looking forward to being able to relax a moment.

Hikari was at a loss for what to say. "I...I'm sorry. I wish there was something I could do to help you." She said after a moment. "Well...actually, maybe there is. I can't replace all the things a parent should have been able to do for you growing up, but I can at least try to teach you what my parents taught me. It might help you understand Rosemary a little better." She offered.

Rosemary's expression darkened. "I know." She said. "I've always known. My father prepared me for war when I was young, so I've always known what I would have to face if war came up. And since Arventino made me like you...." She stopped, remembering the strange feeling of her body being taken over by tiny robots. "I gained knowledge then that I never could have dreamed of. Now I know even better what has to be done. And I know that the most important thing is that we stand united."