Thread: Mortal Chance
View Single Post
Bloodyrosethorns1
It is impossible to make explicit and clear that which fundamentally by its very nature is vague

Old 05-03-2012, 03:31 AM

Crystali's eyes widened. "What have you humans........ your race is much more advanced than I...I mean we thought.",she said referring to her race. Something was nagging at the back of her mind. Crystali didn't want to get lost in her thoughts, but she knew Necro would understand. She ventured into the darkness that lurked in her mind. Her vision grew black. Her father was sitting on his throne overlooking Earth, hoping his dear daughter was safe. He was oblivious to the fact that Crystali was fighting. All he knew was that things were going smoothly down on Earth. Snapping back to the matter at hand, Crystali gasped. "My father is not behind this! He does not know what condition the mission is!" She mentally slapped herself. How could she have told him about the mission. "Someone must be pulling the strings from the shadows. Though I know of no one that would commit such a treacherous crime!"