View Single Post
Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-21-2012, 02:02 AM

Kirin Rosenbaum: Kraven:

"As I said. You would be doing me a service by wearing that medallion for one day. Don't worry about returning it. It always finds its way back to me." It seems the man had gotten more confident, losing most of his stutter. He assured Kraven that he was also free to keep any plants that he chooses to grow in his garden.

He warns, though, not to try preparing any of the plants as food. That was something only the man could do-- that is to say, they won't be very tasty at all if anyone else prepares them. He doesn't say, however, if that was because of the location or because he himself was somewhat magical, or even if the plants were the magical ones, refusing to taste good unless their 'master' prepares them.

A small black cat with a white muzzle exits from the kitchen. Its paws, muzzle and belly were white, and small, gossamer wings sprouted from its back. They seemed too small to carry the cat, but it floated, nonetheless. It perched itself on the man's shoulder, though the man paid no heed to it.