View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 12-12-2013, 04:10 AM

Gunther stared at the ceiling as he laid there in his bed. He had no plans for the day since he had been fired from another job all because of his stupid eye. If only his colored contact hadn’t fell out in front of that customer. A heavy sigh came from him as he turned onto his side, covering his head with the sheet. Right now he had little motivation to get up or do anything really. The male closed his eyes and went back to sleep, but only for a few moments. His sleep was interrupted by loud knocking on his door. Groaning he threw back the covers and got up to answer the door.

“Why do you always do this,” he muttered opening the door to let the man who had saved him long ago in. The man laughed at Gun and slapped him on the back. “Because my boy, you always get sulky when you lose a job, girlfriend or what have you because you’re different.” The man made his way to the kitchen while he spoke. Gun shook his head and closed the door, relocking it. The older male got some coffee started before returning to the living area. “Plus, I want you to be careful. There are a lot of strange things going on and don’t give me some crap about no one would ever hurt you because you would scare them off with one look.” By this time the older man had made himself at home on the couch, waiting for the younger male to get fully awake before continuing the conversation.

Gun grinned slightly. “Why not? It happens all the time.” He grinned slightly as he took a seat in an armchair. “If you’ve come due to the recent murders I already know. You think I should try to help prevent there being another victim right? I’m going to have to decline. My life might be shitty, but I prefer being alive to being dead, at least sometimes anyway.” Before his visitor could say a word he got up and moved into the kitchen to check the coffee. What is that old man thinking? Maybe I’m wrong about him and he wants me dead too… besides it would be way too dangerous for me to try stopping another murder. His thoughts trailed off as he got out two mugs for the coffee.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 12-17-2013 at 03:30 AM..