View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-28-2017, 05:39 PM

"Oh...right." Josiah's words felt empty and heavy at the same time. Maybe Finn remembered the bucket list better than him, or he just got too wrapped up in the dramas of the night. Just hearing these words again though, he remembered the euphoria he felt back then, when they listed activities almost as if desperate to live them, back in that bar. A part of him didn't feel that euphoria anymore, but a part of him also wanted to get it back. He flashed a weak smile that was meant to be reassuring.

"I remember now. And sing, we both said that we wanted to sing too." He wrung his hands for a second, then made up his mind. Pulling himself to his feet, he stared back at the building with his hands in his pockets. He didn't offer a hand to Finn, the warmth from their touch not long ago still very present in his mind. One deep breath in. One deep breath out. He couldn't stop this journey now, not when he already asked for it. "I want to go back to my house first though. There's....something I want to get first..." Turning back over his shoulder, he hesitated, once again the vulnerability showing on his face. What would Finn say?