View Single Post
momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 07-19-2013, 10:29 PM

(They're flying, dude.)

All of a sudden, something went flying past the two kids and towards Seinna. She stopped it, catching it between two figners. She blinked a few times before she turned the letter around and checked it out. "The hell...?", she said before she opened. She quickly read through it and raised an eyebrow. A meeting? Oh, great. Now she was never going to be able to drink. She would have to attend this immediately. Wonderful. She grumbled as she tucked the letter back inside of the icy envelope and then stored it between her boobs. Which, wasn't a good idea. It took only a few moments for her to boobs to start feeling cold. Seinna shivered and flailed a little before she pull the letter from between her breasts and handed it to Cage. "YOU TAKE IT.", she said. Cage stared at her like she was insane before he took the letter and placed it in his pocket. Seinna raised a brow and turned her head to the new dude who came out of nowhere. She looked him over, not a bad looking man. However, she didn't get a good feeling from him. She didn't trust him. Something about him as odd. She didn't even care about the nicknames he gave them. "Who the hell might you be and why should I trust you with these children? How do I know you're not some stranger? Hmm? I'm not going to let them just go with some shady man to a hotel!", she said. Seinna knew she had to go to the meeting, but honestly she didn't wan those kids going with some weirdo. "Sicillia, if they go with him, go with him as well. I don't trust this dude.", she whispered to her friend.