View Single Post
Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 10-13-2014, 02:27 AM

"Nice to meet you, Matthew." For how rough he looked, he also spoke in a surprisingly articulate fashion. There were hints of an accent crammed in his voice...perhaps a Southern accent that was dwindling the more he spent in the Northern United States. He also gripped the other man's hand in a tight handshake. He was either totally oblivious the draw his tattoos and piercings had on the other male, or he didn't care that he had such an effect on him. Bran was known among the female population here for being a little oblivious to attraction and subtle flirtation, making him a breaker of many hearts.

If one didn't literally flaunt it in his face or state their intentions loudly and clearly, he simply didn't take notice. He disappointed a lot of girls this way--they tended to be more subtle than men in their flirtatious endeavors.

"Oh, that's good." Bran seemed genuinely relived that Matthew and his brother liked animals. The arrangement surely wouldn't work out if it were any other way. As soon as the other declared that six o' clock was a good time, the dark-haired male whipped out his phone, rapidly tapping the keys. "I'll let my brother know, then. He'll whip something up that doesn't include seafood. He knows better than that--I despise seafood." His nose wrinkled up at the very thought of the stuff. He just couldn't handle the smell!

He blinked when the other asked for his phone number, but he didn't seem too bothered by the idea. He just scribbled it down on yet another scrap of paper and held it out. "Ta-dah! Here you go. Just try not to send me any accidental nudes." He grinned widely and unceremoniously shoved the notebook and pen back into his messenger back. "I've gotta run. Gotta take the dogs on a nice, long walk. If I don't, they'll be way too wired tonight. And, uh...if you see any of the cats tonight, don't approach them too quickly. They're nervous around strangers."

His dog wasn't going to be a problem. He was an independent canine and didn't care much about guests, as long as they kept their distance. He would eventually have to get used to the presence of the two strange men if the offer was accepted, of course. His brother's dog, on the other hand, was too hyperactive for his own good. He was the friendliest, dopiest, most adorable thing in the entire world. Even after being thoroughly exercised, he would still be all over their guests. It wasn't necessarily a bad thing--he was the sweetest thing in the world--but it could get annoying.

The cats were all pretty independent, as most cats were. The two males most likely wouldn't even see the cats during their visit, but if they took the brothers up on their offer, they'd eventually spot the three felines at some point or another.