View Single Post
harakun
At Your Service

Old 10-13-2014, 02:48 AM

Matthew chuckled. "Perfect. We'll get along then," he said with a nod, "If we ever do get the place." He hoped, though, that they would. This guy seemed to be pretty lax, and lenient if anything. If the brothers wouldn't mind a little lag on their part regarding payments, then they would definitely catch this hook by hand and by mouth. He stopped, though, at the other mentioning something about accidental nudes. Blinking for a moment as he took the paper, the male clicked his tongue. "Don't worry. I'll send links to nude pictures I think you'd like."

He was joking. Of course. But, with his rather stern look, people often thought he was being serious most of the time.

Tapping the other's number into his phone and saving it, he tucked the said piece of paper into his back pocket. "Oh, noted on that. I'll see you and your brother tonight then.Thanks again, Bran, and it's real nice to meet you." As if that wasn't enough, he looked back up at him and smiled. "I like your tattoos and piercings. Fits you." Waving his hand which had his phone in it, the male made his way back out of the grounds and headed for his brother's work place. There was still two hours 'til his shift ended, but it wouldn't hurt to make small conversation while he was working in the Emergency Room.

Coffee breaks may be short for nurses, but they, at least, allowed family in. And, that was how Yuuichi, his half-brother, learned of the place that Matthew found. In fact, when he found out that the place was in a high-end place, he whistled and teased his brother about the man he'd just met. And, it got him curious.

"So... are we taking the place because of this guy or because it's high-end?"

Yuuichi brushed his hair off his face as he grinned up at his sibling. Matthew sighed. Again. "Because it's close to school and to your work place. Didn't you say you didn't want to travel too long? Plus, around these places, it could get traffic late in the night or early in the morning." The Asian male chuckled as he nudged his brother's side with his elbow. "I'm thankful you're considering me, but you should consider hitting on this guy if you're interested in him." The older of the two adjusted his glasses on the bridge of his nose and reached out to ruffle his younger brother's hair - an antic that Yuuichi hated.

"I don't think a kid who's been single for twenty-two years ought to tell me that."
"Shut up. I just haven't found the right one yet."

Matthew smiled and he moved his arm to wrap around Yuuichi's shoulders. Squeezing him against his side, he leaned in to kiss his cheek. "Want to consider making a relationship with your older brother?" Yuuichi pushed the other's face away from his own. "One, that's gross. And two, are you really interested in me that's why you watch me when I come out of the bathroom with just a towel on?"

There was a thoughtful look that crossed Matthew's face. It was like he was deliberating on those points Yuuichi mentioned. "Quite a nice sight, actually." Unlike him who worked out with curl-ups and push-ups, all Yuuchi did in the gym was jog, sprint, or run on the treadmill. So, that was no surprise that Yuuichi's body shape was leaner than Matthew's.

"Oh, hey. We're here." Yuuichi literally peeled himself away from his brother to jog towards the front door of the big-ass place. He looked up and whistled again before he'd pressed the doorbell to announce their presence.