View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 03-27-2015, 11:43 PM

Thanks to our friend, Gizzie, for the beautiful image!! ^_^

Join the Black Bunny Party today!

I wanted to start my own hangout thread!

I don't know how popular this will be, but I thought it might be a fun idea for people who like the Organic, Natural lifestyle to get together and talk about their hippie stuff.

I explained a little bit in my second post what I want for this thread... But I'll explain again here because this is the OP and you're all going to see this one first!

So, this thread is just a place for naturalists, organic junkies, and veggies to get together and talk about the stuff they use, their lifestyles, healthy eating, etc.
But, this is also a HANGOUT so people can feel free to chat about anything they want to! Doesn't matter to me!

Want to talk about juicing? I'll recommend a juicer!
Want to talk about eco-friendly menses stuff? I'll talk about Aunt Flo and her monthly gifts with you!
Want to talk about the weather? I'll tell you how cold it is here and how much I'm wishing for some warmth!

Anything you want to talk about, the floor is yours!

Also, if you are organic/natural, tell me WHY you chose to become so! I'm interested in why people do it. I know usually it's for health, but are there any other reasons that we don't know of? Share your story, please! :D

OUR THEME SONG!

Last edited by Kory; 05-19-2018 at 01:16 AM..