View Single Post
cyanidecookie
*^_^*
Send a message via Yahoo to cyanidecookie

Old 04-02-2008, 05:54 AM

Jack frowned, eyeing the others in the room. she folded her arms across her chest. turning to Andres, she offered a faint half-smile. "I'm 17. I've been in the cell since last night, and I've been in town for a few weeks. I'm from the city." she sighed and sipped at her glass of water. She looked over to Riley. "i broke into one of the dumb little stores, and the sheriff caught me....again. Lucky for me he didn't shoot me yet."
She looked around the room, then stood and walked over to the fridge. She dug around for a little while, and came back with a small sandwich. As she ate, she studied the room. As the radio crackled, she looked up. Seeing no one else move towards it, she got up and headed towards the desk.
"Hello?" she pressed down the button she thought was right, and hoped her message went through. she waited a few minutes, and tried again. When no reply came either time, she frowned and put down the radio. She sat down in the chair at the desk and put her feet up on the desk, lighting a cigarette. She inhaled deeply and looked to the others in the room.
"So, what are you guys doing here? what's going on?" She bounced her boot up and down on the desk and glanced at the shadowed corners of the room.

posting as: shades
The shades floated slowly around the building, darting through the wall, and slipping back out, as the room was well-lit. They ran their fingers lightly over the walls and windows, only just loud enough to make a sound.
(The shades are incorporeal, thus being able move through the walls)