View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-26-2015, 08:14 PM

“ah” Robert said as he took another sip of the drink. “well I guess I wont be adding anything to the order for you. There is a small company out of Portland Oregon that I order soda from.” He tapped the bottle he had. “they are pretty good and I thought maybe if you had a favorite flavor you might like me to order I could. But they don’t sell Energy drinks.” He really could not understand the fascination with the energy drinks that most of the other classmates had. The flavor was ok but they really did not do much of anything to him when it came to energy. He had tried once to use them the night before a bit test to cram. He had ended up barely making it to the test and not doing as well as he would have liked on it.

“you know what you might do, take your computer and set it up.” He waved at where Malum had stashed what had looked like a computer earlier. “if they ask you about taking notes just say that your computer is recording the lecture, or you could go out and get one of those hand held digital recorders and just say its recording. They can’t say you’re not allowed to. It’s in the student handbook that you can record the lecture with any device that you see fit to use. Just don’t get caught playing games on your computer while your supposed to be to be taking notes.” He nodded thinking about how notes could be useful just to make sure you were keeping the lectures strait in you mind. There was a time when three teachers had the same lecture hall one after the other. The classes had blended into each other after a while till he started messing up on the test. A few other students had seem to have the same problem so the teachers had found different rooms.

Watching him pull out the two books Robert wounded what type of books those were. He had never seen any books like that in his time in school but then he did not go to all the classes so they could be books that were for a different branch of study. “sorry I don’t mean to be prying into your life. If I start to bug you you could…” he stopped realizing that he was telling Malum what Robert knew he would already do. “yah have fun at the Library, and about the text books you could always claim you have them in digital format. They do sell them that way now.” Turning back to his book he sighed. He had wanted a room of his own this term but now he did not know if he wanted that. What was up with this young man that made him want to keep him around and just talk with him. those eyes were cool and he seemed really cool but there was just something that drew him to the young man.

“don’t worry about waking me when you get back in. I probably wont wake up.” He was lying but he was not going to let Malum know. It would be nice to… he shook his head at the thought. He was not going to go down that way with this guy. Nope, not going to happen.