View Single Post
CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 01-11-2008, 01:15 AM

Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any questions about this event, please feel free to ask in-thread. :) I'll answer and then put the answer here in the FAQ! :)

1) How are entries judged?
Each entry will be judged 0 - 5 in each category:

Fits Theme?: How well does it fit the Menewshian First Birthday theme? How well does it relate to Menewsha in general?
Creativity: How creative is your entry? :)
Presentation: Did you take your photo with the cake still in the pan? Is the lighting in the photo poor? Take care with this area - it can make or break your entry!

CK will participate in the judging and select two or three extra judges when the event is closer to going through. :) Your scores will not be posted publicly!

2) Do entries have to be baked to be eligible?
I think most cakes and cookies (if not all) are made by baking. But the "Other" category is open to all other forms of desserts. :) Puddings, gelatins, candies - whatever dessert type thing you can make and turn into a Menewsha theme is acceptable, even if you don't use an oven. ;)

3) When are entries due? / What about People's Choice?
Entries are due 'sometime' by the 22nd of January - whenever the Event forum is closed. Your best bet is to get them in as quickly as possible, however! :o (Because I don't know the exact minute or hour of when the forum will close on the 22nd. But probably around 12 noon Pacific Time Zone!)
After the Event subforum has closed, I will make the People's Choice polling thread in Community Discussions to allow people to vote for their favorite. :)