View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-04-2017, 01:54 AM

((Whoa, are you psychic? I seriously just opened this tab thinking I might be able to reply to this tonight. @_@))

---------- Post added 01-03-2017 at 09:26 PM ----------

Stacy turned around when she heard Carl calling her name. ”I did!” she said happily, answering his question. ”I just caught a hoppip that I’ve decided to name Mei,” she said, holding out her luxury ball for Carl to see. ”Looks like I have some training ahead of me…” she said with a smile.

Stacy cocked her head as she listened to Carl’s explanation of his failure. ”Three pokeballs?” she asked, somewhat incredulously. Either Carl had very bad aim or had somehow encountered a very strong pokemon in his patch of grass. ”Wait, 20 pokeballs? You must be joking right?” she asked but the expression on Carl’s face read that he was not so she cleared her throat, trying to gloss over the awkward moment.

”What pokemon was it?” she asked, changing the subject. It was pretty obvious that he was doing something wrong. "Maybe you should try again and show me how you did it," she offered, hoping that if she saw what he was doing wrong she could help him up his catch rate. Twenty pokeballs! Stacy was still mentally shaking her head.

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 01-04-2017 at 02:28 AM..