View Single Post
M i r o
Comatose

Old 05-04-2010, 03:49 PM

No. xD;
Van Vicious and Oliver Sykes were created way before Jealousy, Envy and Lucifer.
Van and Oliver was just made up for fun--I never really used them for RP at all.

Jealousy and Envy were my first two created Ocs for my Charity I used to run called "Jealousy Hurts,".
And then I just added Lucifer in there to spice it up by making him Envy's cousin that does bastardly deeds. rofl <3

My origin, Miro, the first before all--I RP'd through mIRC and other IRC chat rooms before I migrated to Avatar Chat Forums.
I used to RP a lot and do all those tedious long full descriptions of entering, fidgeting, boredom and leaving. I got fed up with it after a year or so, so I stopped doing RPs a long time ago. o.o;

Although, I was making RP fanfic stories of my Ocs when I was running my Charity thread . . . but then I stopped since the stories didn't really attract me after I written/typed it all out. I was going to create new stories after I deleted the first ones but I end up not doing them. 'Cause it annoyed me. >_____________>;

Last edited by M i r o; 05-04-2010 at 03:53 PM..