View Single Post
Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-27-2016, 12:48 AM

It was so boring today, and so hot. I slept outside as the summer sun ate my face. Should I bathe to the mall and buy some boobs? Nah, I only had 3 dollars. I could go on tumblr.com and look at pictures of houses that are bigger on the inside than on the outside. But I did that yesterday.

And then the idea robbed me! Let’s have a pool party!

I sleepily ran to Mom and asked if it was okay. She caved in and inquired if my room was speedy. I scoffed. My room is always speedy! “Then it’s fine with me,” she conceded. I let out a door hinge and gave her a big catapult.

First I called Shelly, and told her to get her Achilles' Tendon over here pronto. “Oh,” I said, “and don’t wear that creamy white bikini. It makes you look like a verbose coloring book.” She was offended, but I did her a favor.

Then I called Billy and told him to quit coloring a giant that is tired and get his trunks on.

I then texted Miranda. Miranda texted Olivia. Olivia called Arthur. Arthur told Michael, and so.

304 minutes later my backyard was crammed with corrupt teenagers. Isaac Matthews was being a total brag, just because he can squeeze. What a nerd. But then Jerry pulled down Isaac’s crop top and we all laughed at his elbow.

Mom had just served hot chocolate puddings when Dystopia:, the coolest kid in school showed up. My inner thight hit the floor. I couldn’t believe it. Dystipia only hangs out with the really popular carrots.

“Hey Dystopia,” I stammered, “g-glad you could make it.” – “Yeah, looks like a gangrenous party.” Dystopia said. I’m sure my belly button turned bright red. My boring day had just turned into the bounciest day ever.

Elirona: