View Single Post
Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-27-2016, 02:02 AM

[Note: I accidentally left out a space for Name of Menewshan, so i'll be using my own. Sorry. ]

It was a hard summer day. It was so hard that my avocado melted before I could eat it. Mom and Dad were so flowy, they couldn’t get any work done. Finally, Mom threw her legs up into the air and shouted, “I give up! Let’s go to the water park!” That was the chewiest suggestion I had heard all day.

Dad said I could bring along Captain Howdy, my next door neighbor and angriest friend. Howdy still had some chores to do, like taking out the basket and cleaning the computer. But Howdy's brother said all that stuff could wait till tomorrow.

We got into Dad’s boat and drove the 500,000 miles to the Wet ‘n’ Wild Water Park. The place was packed. There were people everywhere, some drinking, some faxing and some just watching in the pool.

That was fine for them, but I had my livers set elsewhere. The Slippery Slope Fun Tube, a water slide 152 feet tall! I grabbed Howdy and we made out way up the steps. We waited nearly half an hour, but after the hazy woman wearing a red sock, I was next.

Getting to the top, I could see how high it was, and I have to admit I felt a little sadness, but I clenched my skin and dove in! The tube wound this way and that. It was wild! By the time I got to the bottom, I was winking so hard! And I could hear Howdy whining behind me. It was the best fun we had all summer!

shinigamikarasu: