View Single Post
Zollie
Bored and exhausted

Old 01-23-2018, 07:25 PM

Alyssa walked in noticing the mess but said nothing about it. She wasn't the tidiest person either, as long as things were mostly clean for her, she could manage. Alyssa took a seat somewhere soft and comfy, she could get used to this chair. A flashback hit her and left in a nano second. Ignoring the random moment she listened to him talking about what she wanted to know.

"I understand the privacy, family, and mostly the game to a point. However, I don't understand quite a bit so far. I'm assuming because Foxy is a pirate that is why he doesn't intentionally hurt women. Freddy seems to be the...as I called him last night 'Papa Bear' and Chica so far is quiet, but seems to be the type to worry. Bonnie must be close to Foxy or so it seems with the events that triggered last night. I'm not even sure what all happened after the first event but the outcome was simple.

" Alyssa realized she had rambled and decided to add on. "I guess I want to know, are there only four animatronics? Why can't a security guard leave the room? And what's so special about this game?"