View Single Post
King of Bedlam
Fame = Demise
Send a message via MSN to King of Bedlam Send a message via Yahoo to King of Bedlam

Old 06-27-2011, 08:38 PM

Robert kept his eyes on the tv for a short period of time after the news broadcast he was watching, the story would be covered all day for obvious reasons. It was a tragedy, he felt somewhat selfish considering the fact that the first thought that came to mind was his vacation. Finally he was able to get the next thing he was wondering, the broadcast mentioning a known body count of about 20 with several missing people within the rubble. The ground had collapsed in that area too. Evidently there was not a train running through the underground railway at the time, so what reason could this terrorist have for bombing that area if he was not looking to make an impact of a body count? It confused him, so he decided to push these thoughts to the back of his head, focusing on the woman in front of him right now.

As she kindly offered him a helping hand, he lifted his head and smiled a bit. "There is nothing you can do... Its just that the area I need to get to involves me going through the subway system. Without that its going to be kind of hard to get a ride." He suddenly stopped talking, another vibration coming out of his phone, it was a text this time. He lifted his phone from his pocket, looking at the words in front of his face. Another frown came to him, "Trip canceled today man. Its kind of hard for everyone to get to the same place without the subway. We will think of something tomorrow." He would then look back up to her, "It seems I have an opening now, originally I had plans on going on somewhat of a vacation. Me and a few friends had plans on taking a car up to Canada. We all live in separate parts of the city. One friend would be waiting with the car we planned on taking and when we all arrived... Well, then we would all head out from there." He eyeballed the television once again before looking back up to her, "It may seem selfish, but i've been looking forward to this for a while and well... There is nothing I can do about this situation, so I'm just going to focus on the self.... Well, I have an opening now if you feel like doing anything." When she mentioned the tea, he shook his head, "Nah... I still got some of my beverage left, I'm going to keep with this for a bit."