Thread: Chemical Love
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-08-2014, 08:58 PM

As Cian let a dove loose from his bag, Layland was about to scoff. How could that not be a parlor trick? He didn't have a chance to say that though as the wind suddenly picked up. Something--he couldn't even begin to say what--lifted the leaves and rocks off of the ground. He stood frozen as the rocks spun around him like some kind of movie special effect. Except he could feel the wind, smell the grass clippings. He couldn't even react, not until the entire show was over and the detritus clattered to the ground. He stared at Cian, his mouth opening and closing without words a few times before he dropped down to sit on the pavement.

"I'm dreaming...I'm on drugs. There are definitely drugs in the air. Mushrooms, yes, definitely mushrooms," Layland said with his wide eyes never leaving Cian. He shook his head because he couldn't believe what he was saying. Hallucinations should not have been this real. "You're amazing." The words just slipped out, not seeming significant next to what he'd just witnessed. He glanced at the ash left behind by the note. "If you really want to hit me though, I'm not going to stop you. You burned my note...I guess you didn't believe it?" he asked.